Chapter 2- Reunion With The Past

^^ Picture of Leila's outfit

When Andrew and I finally arrived at hell, I mean school. We got out and locked the doors. Andrew came up to me and put a protective arm over my shoulder since boys were looking at me and girls were glaring. The boys were making comments like 'Damn look at this hottie!' And 'I'd tap that.' While the girls were making comments like 'Oh my god she's such a slut!' And ' How the hell did she get that hottie!' I laughed at the last one since they will be greatly disappointed when they find out he bats for the other team. Andrew and I get inside and go to the Office to get our schedules. We got to the office and walked in to see a woman in her 20's typing away at a computer. We walked up to her and she looks up at us.

"How can I help you?" She asked.

"Um can we get our schedules for Andrew and Leila Wolf? Please." I asked.

"Yes sweetie, here you guys are. You guys have all classes together and lunch. Have a great day! Oh and my name is Mia Ann."

" Nice to meet you Mia, bye." I said waving and walking out with Andrew on my tail.
"Okay little sis, our lockers are right by each other. Let's go!" Andrew said happily. We got to our lockers and put what we won't need in them then shut them and turn and when we did, everything went silent.
" Andrew? Whys everything silent?" The look in Andrews eyes made me want to piss myself. His eyes held anger and confusion. I followed to where his eyes were looking and froze on spot when my eyes meet with a pair of blue eyes that have been haunting me for the past 8 years.. Jason Freaking Meyer! Why the hell is he back?! I thought he was gone forever! Guess not..
"Shit." I whispered. Apparently Jason heard because he smirked. I looked at Andrew and saw him staring at me in worry. 'Are you okay?' He mouths. My eyes water and I look back at Jason and see him staring at me. I looked back at Andrew and whispered "No."  Then looked back at Jason and did the only thing I could think of.  Run. And I did run, with all I had. I ran all the way outside and sat under a tree and put my head in my legs and cried till I heard the doors open. I looked up and saw Andrew looking at me with worry and looked like he wanted to cry to. He walked up to me and sat down and pulled me into his arms where I cried for what felt like hours, but it was just 30 minutes. I wipe me eyes and stood up pulling Andrew with me. "Are you okay Lele?"
  "No, but I have to be. I'm gonna get back at Jason Meyer, even if it's the last thing I do. So let's go." With that said we walked into the school and went to our first class, Math. Ughh save me god!