Prologue

Angelina's Apartment
Brooklyn, New York
5 AM

It's a cold and windy day in Brooklyn, New York.

Angelina has woken up at 5 am.

She starts making breakfast and packing lunch for her younger siblings.

While she finishes up ther lunch, her little 5 year old brother wakes up. He then starts to eat the breakfast his sister has made.

Angelina then noticed Angel and says "Go and wake up Lina"

She says this as he runs to the bathroom and starts showering.

Since Angelina has to drop the kids of at there elementary school and then get to her class which is at 8 am.

All she has is 2 hours left to do all of that.

She then hopes out of her quick shower and shoves Angel in there to shower.

She goes into the kitchen to see Lina finally eating her breakfast while watching TV.

"Lina" She screams at her.

"What do you want"

"Go and pick out your clothes for school"

"Your not my dad"

"I know but I will woop you like your dad"

"Ok , Ma'am"

"Just go"

She then runs into her room and starts to dress into her clothes, which she don't have have a lot of.

So she decides to wear a T-shirt, some mom jeans, and some all black timberlands.

She ran into Angel and Lina's room and thanked God that they were dressing.

She started to get her things ready for school, along with her brother and sister stuff.

"Angel and Lina we have to go, we have 30 minutes."

She then goes outside and starts the car, so it can warm up.

But does not forget to lock the car doors.

As she goes back up stairs she sees her younger siblings coming, so she runs really fast up the stairs and gets her stuff and lock the door.

By the time she by the parking lot she sees the kids standing by the car.

She then unlocks the doors and buckle in her seatbelt.

She turns the radio up high as it can go while it plays "Hotline bling".

"You always call me on my cellphone."

"Late night when you need my love."

"Cause I know when that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing."

As they come closer to the school Angelina gets out the car with them as she says:
"Okay guys were here, have fun and don't fight anyone. Yet an-"

Just as she about to talk a young man bumps into here and then continues to walk without looking back.

She stops him and says "Excuse You"

"What can't you realize I have somewhere to go." The guy says. 

...
So this is the prologue.
Like, comment, and share SERIOUSLY!
So until next time.