[10]: DRIBBLING LIPS

Start from the beginning

Athena took that as a compliment, but Glenn was wrong. Maggie was kind, nice, and warm hearted. She was blunt, sarcastic, cold, and annoying. He had it all wrong. "Glenn, Maggie and I are two very different people. I am not warmhearted or nice."

"I think otherwise."

Athena looked over at Glenn just to see that he was already looking at her with slightly furrowed brows, "Rick says I see the good in everyone, and I do. You're a good person Athena, if you weren't you would've let me and Rick get shot instead of taking the bullet yourself. You said it was because we had someone to live for and you had no one, but I think you're lying to yourself. You did it 'cause you're a good person, Athena." he told her, and Athena felt herself growing more confused. How could Glenn know what she felt when she didn't even know what she was feeing herself?

"Glenn—" she started off, but a large booming sound cut her off. She looked up and saw that a large dark cloud was shadowing the land, and sure enough, seconds later, she felt water start to hit her pale skin.

"Even the gods are agreeing with me." Glenn laughed over another boom of thunder. Athena sent him a smug look which he just returned with a smirk from the obvious joke. "You think we should get inside?"

"No shit, Glenn!" Athena hollered over the sound as Glenn balled up the blanket in his hands, Athena grabbing the two rifles as they jumped off from the top. By the time they landed, the rain was pouring down on them wildly, Athena's long black hair starting to drench. Athena was going to take off towards the house, but instead, she felt Glenn grab her arm and pull her into the RV.

Athena stumbled inside just as she felt lightning strike outside, Glenn following and shutting the door quickly. She looked back at him confusingly, "Why aren't we going towards the house?"

Glenn shrugged off his jacket and removed his cap, setting them on the drivers seat as he ruffled his hair of water. "Too far away, might as well just wait until morning." he told her, and Athena wanted to argue, but instead Glenn cut her off. "Don't even try to argue or I'll push you inside the bathroom and lock you in."

Athena cocked her head at him, squinting her eyes at him dangerously, "Oh really?"

Glenn gulped, starting to fidget under her harsh glare. "N-No, you can do whatever you want."

Athena then smiled, letting a chuckle slip from her lips. "I'm joking, Glenn." she said as she plopped herself down on the couch. "I'm not that mean."

"Sure."

Athena rolled her eyes before she started taking off her shoes, Glenn moving over to the small table and sitting in front of the couch.

Rain thudded hard against the RV, each drop like a bullet with the thunder sounding like gunfire. She liked it though, it was sort of calming. Athena closed her eyes for that very reason, wanting so badly to take a nap to the sound of the outside raging weather, but it looked like Glenn had other plans.

"Favorite book?"

Athena groaned yet again just like she had earlier, "Really, Glenn?" When she looked over at him, Glenn wore an innocent smile and a sort of look that made her want to punch him. "Looking for Alaska."

"Why?"

Athena sent Glenn a sharp look, and Glenn winced. "Because it's a good book." she answered shortly, but instead of Glenn finally leaving her alone, he laughed.

"That really helps a lot." he said sarcastically, and Athena grabbed the nearest pillow and chucked it at him.

"Screw you, Baseball Cap." she said with a chuckle, and Glenn smiled before he stood up and sauntered his way over to the fridge. Opening it, he peaked inside before pulling out two jars. Athena furrowed her brows as he wiggled his brows at her and set down the two jars, Athena making out two familiar labels.