Chapter Two: A New Day

Comenzar desde el principio

                It was deathly silent for a few moments, before everyone broke out in claps, and Liam’s face turned flush. Zayn and Harry came up to him, grinning. They both had- what Liam was beginning to call- the drunken glint in their eyes. “Eh, mate! You’re in! You didn’t die!” Harry threw an arm around Liam’s shoulder.

                “Someone hasn’t died since old Jeremy, what? 5, 6 years ago?” Zayn said, almost reassuring Liam.

                “Tomorrow, you start some hell ass training, but tonight?” Harry grinned, “We get you completely shitfaced!”

-Ж-

                Much to Harry’s dismay, he did not get Liam shitfaced, though Zayn was another story. After Liam made his lame excuse to Jay (“I think I’m gonna go check out the town.”) and Louis (“I think I’m just gonna do it alone, you know me, Lou. Lone wolf and all.”), he headed over to the pack house, where a few people said hello to him (he still really only knew Zayn, Harry, and another guy name Andy who Zayn and Harry had introduced him to last night, Robin, Yasar, Trica and Anne), but he greeted them back, even if he didn’t know them. 

                Anne was in the kitchen, cleaning up the leftovers from breakfast when Liam walked in, planning on using the door in it to get to the backyard, where Zayn said he would meet him. 

                “Oh, Liam.” Anne said cheerfully, “I’m surprised you’re here. Most people are too hungover to get out of bed after a ceremony.”

                Liam laughed, “I have training, with Zayn, so I didn’t drink last night. I don’t drink too much anyways.”

                “Zayn’s out back, in the shed I believe.” Anne added with a smile.

                “Thanks.” He said, heading out back and heading over to the shed, and poking his head in it. Sure enough, Zayn was near the back, looking for something. “What’re you looking for?”

                “Nothing. I think Robin got rid of it, anyways.” Zayn said, getting up, but not turning around. Liam was surprised he didn’t jump when Liam had suddenly spoken. He had been told countless times that he was basically silently when he walked.

                “Extensive training and even better hearing.” Zayn said, as if reading Liam’s thoughts. “And you think aloud.”

                Liam blushed slightly, and nodded. Zayn had turned around and begun making his way to Liam, who was blessed with getting the front view of a shirtless Zayn. His body was specked with tattoos, and even though Liam had expected him to be rather buff, he was lean and skinny, though his muscles could be seen still. Liam’s blush intensified when he realised he was checking Zayn out, and moved so he could get out of the shed. “So what’re we doing?” Liam said, as they made their way into the forest.

                “Change.” Zayn said, “Forms, I mean.”

                “Do you mind?” Liam said, motioning for him to turn around.

                Zayn rolled his eyes, but did so. “First thing, you’re gonna wanna get used to be people seeing you naked. It’s not that big of a deal mate. We’re both male here.”

                Liam out a sharp bark, as if to tell Zayn to turn around. Zayn did. He was greeted by a huge, light brown wolf, with chocolate brown eyes, the same ones that Liam had as a human. Liam moved forward, nudging Zayn’s leg (or hip, more accurately) with his body.