"Yeah I know, even Tony knew" I looked down at my feet.

I wasn't ashamed I did it. I'm ashamed that I haven't told my friends Calum has been over here non stop and could possibly kill me any day. But he'll kill me if I told them too.

I think.

I didn't want to risk it.

"We'll have you seen him since" Evan basically read my thoughts.

"No"

"At all?"

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. Good thing I was a good lier.

Evan was about to speak again when there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it" I yelled walking over to the door to unlock it.

"Pizza" a familiar voice spoke making my eyebrows push together.

I opened it up only to be meet with a giant chest and pizza box. But once I looked up my face lost its color.

His dark brown eyes and a plump lips were all too familiar.

Why! Why! Why! He had to come at the time my friends were over. Oh no

My friends.

What would they say? Oh my god what would Calum say?

Calums strong arm pushed me out of his way and walked in the house.

"Hey Tess, who is it?" I head Evan asked followed by a shriek from the one and only Chantel.

I tried to gather myself together as I walked Into the living room. I couldn't even imagine how this was going to be.

As I walked in Calum was sitting on the couch looking over in my direction, Evan and Chantel were in the corner looking at me as well.

"Calum w-"

"The pizza guy was here when I came but of course got scared and ran. I would have paid but ya know, he took of" Calum said unfazed that my two friends were in the room scared to death of this boy.

I rolled my eyes at his story knowing if I told him to leave he wouldn't so there was no point.

"Well turn to channel 44, Twilight is about to come on" I told him walking over to Evan and Chantel motioning them to follow me into the hall.

"TESSA WHATS GOING ON!?" Evan whisper-screamed.

"We'll Calum scared the pizza guy and-"

"Not that! Why is he even here? How does he know we're you live?! How are you so calm"

I sighed. "I can't tell you guys right now but trust me just do what he says so we can live" I groaned walking back out.

The two followed me sitting on the opposite couch from him as I went to the pizza box basically done with life right about now.

Not literally but literally.

"Give me a slice Tessa" Calum's deep voice asked making me glare at him.

"Why for scaring the pizza guy. No"

Calum glared at me knowing he was going to get his way. I hated how he always thought that. But it was just a perk of being Calum.

"Do you seriously want to do this the hard way?"

His eyes never left mine which I couldn't stand so I looked away. I putt a slice on a plate giving it to him as he raised his eye brows in return. Saying 'I knew you would do it'

"Your friends look scared as hell, why" he asked already knowing the question just trying to be cocky.

"I don't know you tell me" I sassed before filling a slap hit my neck.

"Tessa stop!" Chantel whispered with worried eyes, Evan nodded in agreement.

"Your friends are right ya know" Calum spoke mouth full of gooey cheese and sauce. Ew.

Well not really but he was still a disgusting person.

"Calum can I talk to your a second" I gritted though my teeth seeing the smirk already pictured on his face. "Why of course"

I dragged Calum by his wrist into the kitchen far away from the door so they couldn't hear us. "Calum why the hell are you here!?" I whisper yelled.

"Because I need to crash, problem"

Calum was way taller than me so here I was looking up at him like I was an eight year old. I hated it because he looked was more demanding and scarier from this angle.

Slightly attractive. But I would never get into him.

"I- ugh never mind you won't listen anyway" I mumbled walking away from him only to be pulled back.

This time my body was pressed up against his and his lips near my ear.

"We're gonna talk later...baby".