Chapter 2! :)

HI this is the second installment to my story..it will be longer!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They woke up really early that morning as Ginny wanted to spend as much time as she could with Harry before she went off to Hogwarts for her final year.They made breakfast for the others and then they woke up Ron and Hermione who were fast asleep and if they weren't careful they would miss the train.They got up and Ron helped Hermione out of the burrow with her trunk.

Then came getting to Kings Cross.Harry who was familiar with the muggle surroundings,had bought a car and he had done some spells to make show all the trunks would fit inside.They set off from the burrow at 8:30 and were at kings cross at 9:35 to make sure they didn't miss the train.Ron and Harry got the trolleys and loaded them and got onto the platform.On the platform Harry saw Headmistress McGonnogal and himself and Ron went over to talk to her.She gave them a smile,which for her was very unusual.They were in deep conversation about Hogwarts for 20 minutes until lots of students started to fill the platform so Harry and Ron went to say goodbye to Ginny and Hermione,who both Harry and Ron didn't want to let go to Hogwarts.

Ginny and Hermione were sat with Neville and a few of Ginny's friends on the Hogwarts Express and they were talking about their n.e.w.ts and harry and Ron.Ginny and Hermione were missing their partners already and wished they had come to Hogwarts with them.

Ron and Harry were at the ministry at this point and were on their way to the Auror's department when they saw Mr.Weasley and he looked like he was in a bit of a mess.He said"I've just had an owl from Ginny and Hermione and they have said that a demetor had come on to the train just like it was when you went  to Hogwarts!"

Harry said"We must do something about this.I will send an o.w.l to professor mcgonogal and tell her that the ministry is going to act quickly and tell her to tell the students not to panic."

So Harry and Ron got an owl and wrote a letter to Headmistress Mcgonnogal and to tell her that the ministry were on the way.The went and told the minister for magic Kingsley Shaklebolt and he said they could go and tackle the dementor themselves.So off they went on their Firebolts(which sirius bought for them.) to find the Hogwarts Express.

They found the Hogwarts express in around an hours time.They saw the bright red train grounded to a halt in the spot were harry nearly fell out of Mr Wesley's enchanted car in their 2nd year at Hogwarts.They saw the dementor and realised that the ministry had made a huge mistake by letting the dementor stay around.Harry bellowed "Expecto Patronum" and the demtor went away and everyone on the Hogwarts express cheered.

Harry and Ron decided to stay on the train to make sure the demetors didn't come back,and they stayed the night at the castle-thanks to the permission on Headmistress Mcgonnogal.They slept in Gryffindor tower and enjoyed the feast with Hermione,Ginny and Neville.They went to sleep at the time they usually went to bed at Hogwarts.

In the morning they went to say goodbye to all of their friends at hogwarts and then theywent to the Head's office.They knocked on the door and a voice said "come in!"Harry and Ron went in and she said"I wonder when i would see you two?"

Harry replied" We came to give our good wishes before we go back to the ministry and we came to inform you that the ministry have got the dementor."

She replied " Thats good.Boys you could always stay if you wanted?"

Ron replied"Were sorry but we cant le the ministry down and now we both have homes we have to be able to afford to own them."

She replied"I understand boys,i understand. You can come back for christmas if you want? You will always be welcome here."

Harry replied "Yes that will be nice.I will send Ginny or Hermione an owl nearer the time to confirm it with you."

She said "Ok boys!Good luck!"

They went out of the office,which hadn't changed at all since Albus Dumbledore left,to go and find Ginny and Hermione.They told them about what McGonnogal had sed to them and they said to them..why don't you stay?

Harry said"We have jobs.we cant afford our house if i come back to Hogwarts."

Hermione said"Ok then u promise you will come for christmas?"

They both said "We promise"

Ron kissed Hermione and Harry kissed Ginny and then they left Hogwarts to go back to the ministry.