Chapter 27-Graduation 2.0

Start from the beginning

"But you know that this isn't my fault. I never bullied you. Even though they were my friends."

"I know. Actually, I don't know if you remember, but you once stood up for me. It was in P.E. and they were laughing at me and you told them to leave me alone. I know that it's not big of a deal but it meant so much to me. That had actually been one of my worst days. My parents were arguing and I got my math exam back plus some jock tricked me into a date a few days ago and embarrassed me in front of everyone. I was thinking about killing myself but the little thing you did meant so much to me that I didn't do it. So...thank you. And don't worry about what they think. You know how it really is and I want you to know that I don't believe any of that."

"Anna...I didn't know that you were feeling like this."

I wrapped my arms around her gave her a hug.

"Sorry I don't like to get all emotional in front of people. I won't be bothering you anymore. I hope you succeed in whatever you want to do in the future. Hopefully you don't have to see me again."

She was heading to the door but I stopped her.

"Hey, don't say that. Do you maybe want to eat lunch?"

"You mean right now?"

"Yes. I would really like to talk to you and I think you have a lot more to tell."

"I don't want to take up your time."

"Trust me. You're not wasting my time. "

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Alright."

"Alright then let's go."

We went outside and I texted Blake.

Dana❤:

Sorry but something got in the way and now I'm on my way to Starbucks. I'll text you when I'm done.

Blake❤:

Is everything alright?

Dana❤:

Yeah. I just met someone and we have a few things to talk about.

Blake❤:

Are we still on for tonight?

Dana❤:

Of course. I'll text you when I'm done.

Blake❤:

Alright baby. I'll pick you up.

Dana❤:

Perfect. Love you.

Blake❤:

Love you more.

I blushed even though I was just texting him.

"Who are you texting?"

"Oh just my boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah...you know what? Now that I'm not in high school anymore I can tell you that the rumor about me and Blake being together is true."

"Really?! Oh my gosh, that's...cool."

"Finally someone who thinks it's cool. But don't tell anyone."

"I won't. I Promise."

Oh my god. Why did I tell her this? She probably hates me and wants to take revenge on me.

"So Starbucks?"

"Yup."

"Oh that's my car right there."

"Where are you guys going?"

We turned around to see a big man, almost as big as Blake.

"Sean?"

"Congratulations you remember my name, Dana."

"Ummm do you know him, Anna?"

"I'm her boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend!"

"There must be a misunderstanding here. I think we can discuss this at home. Mhh, Anna?"

I looked at her and saw the scared look on her face. She gulped hard and put her head down walking towards the car.

"Bye Dana."

He was just about to open the passenger door when I slammed it shut.

"Excuse me, bitch?!"

***************************
Y'all remember Sean? Uuh sh*t's about to get real. What do you think will happen next? Let me know by commenting.

The next chapter is going to be better than this! There's gonna be more action and Blake at the end.

Vote and Comment :)

-Sofia❤❤❤