Chapter 22-My Stalker

Please let this not be what I think it is.

"What are you looking at?"

"Whoa, you scared me."

"Why?"

"I was thinking."

"About what? "

"You have a nice house."

"Thank you. You're nice, too."

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Are you hungry? It's already 6pm."

"Yes I am."

I didn't know if I could trust Chris but I don't have anybody to go to and I'm hungry.

Chris and I sat at his table and waited for the Pizza delivery. Throughout the whole dinner we didn't talk much. I was kind of scared of him.
But the hours flew by and soon it was 10 pm. We had watched a movie but I had always kept my distance.

"You can sleep in my bed. I'll take the couch."

I went to his bedroom and tried to sleep. But I couldn't. I heard snoring. I went out and saw Chris asleep and snoring on the couch. I began to think. Who is this guy? And why am I in his house? I tried to open the front door but it was locked. Sh*t what have I gotten myself in to. I walked through the corridor and opened a door at the end. I went in and turned on the lights and I couldn't believe what I saw...

BLAKE P.O.V.

I was laying on my couch when I heard Danas phone ring. It was James. I picked up.

"Oh my god Dana where are you?"

"Hey, this is not Dana, it's Blake."

"Is Dana with you?"

"No."

"Oh my..Blake she's not at home either. Her father just called me because she ran away and asked if she's with me but she's not."

"Ummm I have no idea where she could be. We had an argument and she stormed out."

"Her father said something about a boy named Chris. That she may be at his because she told him that they're together."

"What!? Chris!? I hate that guy!"

"Do you know where he lives?"

"No. But aren't you a substitute?"

"Yeah, why?"

"So you technically have acces to the student files, right?"

"Yeah I kind of have."

"Could you find out where this Chris guy lives?"

"Yeah, I'll try although it's gonna be difficult. I don't know his last name and his subjects. I only know that he has PE with Dana. But you're lucky that I'm still in school."

"Woah it's 10 pm. What are you doing there?"

"Grading some tests."

"Ok I hope you find something. Call me immediately, please."

"Alright."

"Thanks man, bye."

DANA P.O.V.

...The whole room was filled with pictures of me. Some of them were from school, other ones from when I was outside in the city, in the bus, in my living room, in my BEDROOM, and even a few with Blake, the same pictures my dad had gotten. I started to panick. I looked at the other stuff and there were tons of boxes with pictures and papers in them. I looked at a blackboard and there was a map and all the different places I usually go to were marked and connected. My home, school, starbucks, Blakes house and more. I looked at a box and there stood 'Dana in underwear' on another one stood 'Dana and Blake'. I felt sick to my stomach. Omg this is my stalker it's Chris! He almsot killed my parents. And I trusted him. I felt like fainting and I took a step back and knocked a box over.

"Dana?!"

.......................

Ahhhh what's going to happen next? Comment your thoughts. Is Chris really her stalker or is this just an misunderstanding?

Vote and comment, please!

-Sofia♡♥♡