Chapter 4: The Cheer And The Blank One

As the time went by, Jun Kai would once in a while pass a small note to me whether it was a small joke or a tiny convo about how the teacher looked fatter then usual. Though we probably annoyed the crap out of the guys between us, making them pass the notes to to us. I had to apologize to them since they got pretty pissed, but they said it was fine.

RING!!

"Don't forget to do page 35 of the math textbook." The teacher spoke as the students got up and gathered their things. I packed my notebooks and pencil bag into my backpack before standing up. Jun Kai waited for me by the door and smiled, "Ready?" He grinned softly. I nodded and we walked out the classroom together.
"By the way. The guys we'll be hanging out with are Wang Yuan and Yi Yang Qian Xi, the two other members for TFBOYS." He smiled happily as we walked down the hallways side by side together.
"Oh really?" I looked up at him.
He nodded and opened the door front door for me, "Yep. Their like brothers to me." He chuckled.
As we walked outside I saw two boys standing near the school gate. A boy a bit shorter then the other with a cheerful smile and the boy taller had on a blank expression.
"Xiao Kai!!~" The cheerful boy waved with a wide grin, "Over here!" He called.
The other boy just waved with out changing in expression. Jun Kai smiled before grabbing my hand and running towards them, dragging me along.
"H-Hey! Jun K-Kai! Don't go so fast!" I squeaked as he pulled me towards him. Once we got to the two boys Jun Kai finally let go of my hand and he fist pumped both of the boys. "Yo Wang Yuan! Qian Xi!" He grinned before ruffling both of their hairs.
The boy with the blank expression then looked over and pointed towards me, "Who's she?"
"Xiao Kai! Is she your girlfriend?!" The cheerful boy nudged Jun Kai with a snicker.
Junkai rubbed the back of his neck with a goofy smile, looking away a bit. "Aha no she's just a friend. She's the new student from my class and I thought maybe befriending her and letting her hang with us would make her feel more welcomed right?" He smiled at both of them before giving me a grin.

The boy with the smile then looked at me with awe, "Ohhh!! Nice to meet you! I'm Wang Yuan! Age fifteen and from classroom 3!" He grinned. Wang Yuan was probably the same height as me and I could surely tell he was the cheerful on in the group.
The blank expression boy walked towards me with a small smile, "Hello. I'm Yi Yang Qian Xi. Age fifteen as well as from classroom 3. Nice to meet you-"
"Just call him Qian Xi!" Wang Yuan smiled as Qian Xi shot him a small glare.
Qian Xi was probably the cool and quiet type but I can tell it'll take time for him to get use to others before he show his nice side. He was just a tad taller then me but a bit shorter then Jun Kai.
I smiled at both of them and waved slightly, "Nice to meet you too! I'm _Y/N_! Age 16 from classroom 2." I gave them a cheeky smile.
"Wow _Y/N_! That's such a cute name! Right Qian Xi?" Wang Yuan poked Qian Xi while he just nodded.
I blushed, thinking before that Jun Kai said something like that this morning.
Jun Kai clasped his hands together and nodded to himself, "Alright then! Now that we got out introductions done how about going to the cafe like planned?"
Wang Yuan nodded with a big thumbs up, "Yeah! Then let's go!" He started walking ahead of us with Qian XI by his side. Jun Kai gestured me to follow him and I slowly started walking as well
Jun Kai was walking with me behind the two but then Wang Yuan walked over to Jun Kai and whispered into his ear.