Chapter 2: An Idol?

"N-Nice to meet you too Wang Jun Kai. I'm _Y/N_..." I shook his hand with a small smile before letting go.
"_Y/N_ ... That's a beautiful name." He smiled, his eyes glittering as he looked down at me.
I blushed lightly while I looked down a bit, "Ah... T-Thanks.." I stuttered out.
Jun Kai beamed before he sat in an empty desk besides me. "Just a heads up. The teacher for this class can be strict once in a while." He chuckled while moving the desk closer to me. "And also I know this is now a boy and girl's school but still be careful with the guys around here. They can be reckless and sometimes harass some of the girls. But don't worry, if a good student sees some one get harassed then they'll stick up for them. Plus-"
Before he can say anything else I quietly cut him off nervously.
"Oh um..." I looked at my lunch before looking back at Jun Kai. "Uh question...why are you sitting with me? I'm just a new girl and all. Don't you have your friends to sit with? N-Not that its a bad thing of course." I waved my hands a bit nervously.
Jun Kai just smiled, "Well I thought maybe sitting and become friends with the new girl would be nice right? Wouldn't want you sitting by yourself." He chuckled. "And my friends? They'll be fine." He smiled brightly.
I felt my cheeks grow a bit hot as I looked down at my lunch so he wouldn't notice the blush. Jun Kai cocked his head to the side and went closer to me, peering into my face. "Heheh your kind of cute." He chuckled.
I jolted upwards a bit and blushed harder, "W-What?!"
"Ah. I didn't mean to make you blush. Your just cute." He lightly smiled as he poked my cheek. Jun Kai then turned his playful expression into a more serious one. "Your not like other girls you know."
"Huh?" I tilted my head just a bit, "What do you mean?"
He went back to smiling once more and had a cheeky grin, "Haha I meant like you don't stutter much and fawn over me like most girls do."
"Am I suppose too?" I questioned, raising a eye brow.
"Ha. I guess. I am TFBOYS Wang Jun Kai after all." He pointed to himself with a cocky expression and a sneer.
"Oh?" I took a moment to remember where I heard ' TFBOYS ' and snapped my fingers. "Oh!! Your- Oh! I saw you on TV for 'Run For Time'!" I gasped lightly.
"Now you recognize me?" He laughed. "I'm surprised you didn't know instantly."
I then brushed a few strands of hair behind my ear and smiled sheepishly. "W-Well I never really got to get into your band much since I don't have time so I kind of just forgot about it."
"Really? I thought we were the best boy band in China." He joked with a laugh before having that soft expression again. "I'm kidding. I'm kind of relieved that you didn't know who I was."
"Why is that?" I asked.
"Well cause you treated me like a regular, normal person. Most people especially girls would do whatever like give gifts, get scared to have a regular conversation with me or just chase me around and such." He shrugged.
"Ah right. Well I know your an idol but idols are just regular people right?" I smiled.
"Right." Jun Kai grinned brightly.