You need to get out of Myrefall

I waited for my dad on the parking lot, leaning against the motorbike when the bus stopped right in front of me. The bus doors opened and my dad stepped out. He rushed towards me with long steps and expression so furious my legs almost gave in.

He was frowning so much that his eyebrows were almost touching and his eyes looked dark black instead of light green.

When he reached me he didn't say anything. He simply grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the bus while I tried to stop him by walking in the opposite way. But he was too strong and my resistance didn't make much of a difference.

Every crew member was looking at the ground, not wanting to get in the middle of a family quarrel. They all looked tired and I felt sorry that my breakaway kept them awake all night.

I was sure my dad didn't make things easy. He never understood how a child like me could trick a group of adults, so whenever I managed to do it, he would make sure everyone around him felt his rage.

"Dad? Come on! Let me go!"

My dad finally turned around to look at me and shouted: "Shut up! You don't have a right to talk right now!"

His eyes were emotionless, like I was looking at a green coloured glass.

"You..you..." I started, but I didn't know what I wanted to say.

"What Zoe? What? Am I a lousy father? Just because I have a successful career and you get everything you need or want? Are you feeling deprived even thought you are privileged? I let you do whatever you want to keep you satisfied. I put up with you every single day and when I restrict you something you decide that's exactly what you need. Not today, Zoe. Not today."

I stared at him blankly, not being able to process all those accusations that were thrown at me.

Am I really just another spoiled celebrity kid?

Of course I was. This was the only life I've ever know. Expensive hotel rooms, people always being there to please me, my secrets and mistakes all over the news. I never added much value to my life. Even when I wanted to. People would look at me strange when I said I wanted to be someone.

"But you already are. You're known all around the world!" they would reply.

Nobody understood that being a celebrity's child gave you no substance at all. You could never be your own person. You were always a kid who got everything because your parents were successful.

When we arrived at the hotel I was still lost in my thoughts, evaluating my life. We had to sneak in at the back because the crowd at the entrance was too big for security to control. My dad and I were escorted to our rooms by the hotel manager who kept expressing his love for my father's music.

When I was given the key to my room I practically ran inside and locked the door behind me, so I could enjoy some alone time and pull myself together.

I was called spoilt, arrogant, self-centred by the media all the time and I never fussed about it, but dad's words hit me hard. It was like I got slapped across the face and the pain was still stinging.

My look wondered around the room. It was huge. Probably much bigger than average people's apartment.

The room had a spacious living room that was joined with a fancy looking kitchen area which was most likely never used, because from what I heard, hotel offered food that tasted like heaven in your mouth.

Two doors were connected to a living room.

The ones on the left led to a bedroom with a king sized bed in the middle and a killing view over the city. The ones on the right led to a bathroom with bath, shower cabin, two sinks and a toilet.