CHAPTER 1 -Meeting Him

Denise POV

Ugh. I woke up when I felt the sunlight touching my bare skin. I still Wanted to sleep so I took a little nap. After 5 minutes I lazily went out of my bed and did all my daily routines.

My bad, it's rude of me for not introducing myself. Well let me tell You my name. I am Sophia Denise Varquez. I am 19. I'm 4th year collage and I'll be graduating this year.

To be honest with my attitude I really am spoiled ... Well a spoiled brat exactly . I grew up likely to be my family's princess that's why I could get everything I want ... When I said everything... I literally mean EVERYTHING.

I also have a big brother. His name is Luke Dwayne Varquez. He is the complete opposite of me. Well he is arrogant, mysterious,playboy and a jock. But he's sweet , caring and loving saakin lang .. He's also overprotective to me especially to my boy friends , masyado syang protective .. but anyways I still love him ^-^

We'll that's enough for now you already knew too much about us.

After having a breakfast with my parents I directly went to our school,
My bestfriend, Lori .

"wow! For the first time you came early" she said while being impressed and as she walks towards me.

"whatever Lori" I rolled my eyes at her.

She's Lorrine Kassandra Lopez. She's my best friend since when I was a little kid. Our parents knew each other. That's why we became close.

After that conversation with Lori, we noticed that they were forming
A crowd at the school gate ...

I gave Lori a meaningful look and she just shrugged it off. Out of Curiosity we followed from where the crowd is forming.

As soon as we arrived, some girls are whispering to each other and
Some are shuddered in delight. I noticed that all of them are looking at the same direction.

I looked in the same direction, I saw a muscular and handsome faced guy... I was starstruck by him.

I carefully eyed him. My face has a hint of amusement because of how handsome he is and how manly he walk. He has a perfect body tone and as I can see he also have a masculine body. That fitted t shirt He's wearing was just right for him that you can already see his 8 pack abs and his
Mascular arms. And his eyes.... oh his Big round brown eyes can hypnotize

Everyone by his stare. And also his lips, it's red, thin and kissable...

His smile that shows his perfect teeth.

I was astonished by him on how good looking he was.

Reality hits me when Lori was already screaming loudly beside me.

"ouch!" I glared at her. I think she noticed it that I'm glaring at Her and with that she made a peace sign means that she's sorry.

"why are you even screamin?!" I quickly replied. "don't you know That you screamed beside me and it was so loud?!"

"sorry, hehe" she replied with a laugh. "I just shuddered in delight when I saw him" she answered while still daydreaming about him.

I just rolled my eyes. "By the way is he a transfer student?"

She shrugged. "yah, that's what I was going to tell you but I guess you knew about it already."

With that I just nodded for a reply I'm still amaze with that guy but by the looks of it, I think he's a playboy , womanizer, jock Or a bad boy.

He's not really my type but to be honest, he is good looking but the
Disadvantage is that he looks trouble .
It's so obvious of how he dress and move.

After that we all went back in our own businesses. Anyway, When we faintly heard the bell rang Lori and I bid each other goodbye.

"umm, excuse me ?! Can you watch where your going!" I said

"Oh, I'm sorry ! It's all my fault" he replied with his head facing the ground. Wait he's familiar... I think I already saw him.. Umm . Oh wait ! He's the guy that left me dumbfounded earlier.

"Of course it's your fault." I just rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever I'm heading to class and I'm already late To my class" I replied to him in a sarcastic way.

While I was heading to class, I noticed that he was also heading the same way.. Maybe we're classmates... I just shrugged it off the thoughts of were going to be classmates .. As soon as I arrived I immediately seated. As our adviser had walked in, that guy was with her.

"okay, class be quiet and listen. You have a new classmate and he's a transferstudent. So please be kind to him and welcome him. Okay Mr.Villanueva you can introduce yourself now." she said and smiled at him.

"hey everybody, I'm Charles Nathan Villanueva and I'm 19 years old" he said

And smiled to us.

Everyone can melt for his smile . After he introduced himself, the girls here were tickled pink of what they saw While others was star struck by him. As for me I was staring into space to be honest he's quite interesting.. Ugh. What's happening to me?! Why do I even think of that guy...

"Um, Mr.Villanueva you can sit beside Ms.Denise since The sit beside her was not occupied at all. Ms.Varquez please raise your hand. Ms. Varquez ??"

Ma'am sighed.

"it's okay ma'am I'll be the one to go there." he replied kindly.

I came back to my senses when Charles was going in my way .. To my right side exactly .. I tilted my head into my right side and I was right he was going to sit beside me - "oh wow mr. bad boy was going to sit beside me." I sarcastically thought. What a nice surprise for my 1st day of being a senior. -.-

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

sorry for all the errors ^_^ and sorry kung boring yung first chapter... This is my first time to write a story, I hope you can enjoy reading my story! I Will be open minded on your comments and feel free to comment if you have suggestions or any ideas.
Thanks!
- Ms. Author