You Have Nothing To Be Worried About

Lilly Pov

I wait for everyone to go to bed, it was around midnight, and I grab a jacket an jump out of my window, I start walking down the street and eventually got to Damon's, I knock knowing no one would be asleep, the door opens and Damon stares blankly at me wearing only boxers and I notice he had bandages on his hands with blood starting to show.

"What do you want, Lilly?" He asks annoyed "to talk" I said frowning, he lets me in and gently shuts the door "talk about what" He asks rolling his eyes an walks into the living room, he sat down with crossed arms "why are you angry?" I ask softly as I sat beside him "you already know why" He grumbles "Damon, you can't keep getting jealous" I said biting my bottom lip.

"You think I can help it?!, I hate seeing you talking to another guy" He says through gritted teeth, I caress his cheek forcing him to meet my eyes "you should know by now that your the only one I want, there's no need to get jealous, Damon" I said sighing, he still looked pissed off, I move onto his lap face to face and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

I smile when he wraps his arms "I don't want to lose you" He murmurs sounding upset "you won't, I love you Damon but I want to be able to talk to guys without you getting like this, you honestly have nothing to be worried about, you will always be the one I want and I have no intention of letting you go anytime soon" I said looking him dead in the eye.

"I love you too, I'll try to be less jealous but I'm not promising anything" He says placing his forehead on mine "fine" I said softly an kiss his cheek before I rest my head on his shoulder as he held me close, rubbing my back until I accidentally fell asleep...

"Lilly, wake up" Damon says kissing at my neck as we lay in his bed "I'm late for school, aren't I?" I said with narrowed eyes "were going to the beach with Zane, Ruby, Jayden & Clare instead of school so get up sleepy head" He says amused as I curl up nuzzling my face against his chest "fine" I said an peck his lips before getting up.

"They said they'll meet us there, Ruby dropped of your bikini and your pooh bear beach towel" He says sniffling a laugh, I stick my tongue out at him and he raised an eyebrow when I start getting changed in front of him "what?, its nothing you ain't seen before" I said rolling my eyes "true" He smirks standing up and wrapping me in his arms.

"Hurry up and change" I said pecking his lips an he lets go, once he changed we left, the others were in the water splashing each other so we joined them "I should have known you'd go see him" Zane says smirking, I smirk.