Skittles Is Missing

Lilly Pov

"Skittles" I yell running down stairs, I walk into the kitchen to see Ruby, Zane, Damon and Mum "have you seen Skittles?" I ask frowning "no" They all say. I grab a piece of toast and kiss Damon's cheek before leaving, I walk around the neighbourhood calling Skittles, probably looking like an idiot.

I walk to the local pound but she wasn't there, I showed them a photo of her and they said they'll keep an eye out an call me if they find her, after I gave them my number I left. I searched every where but soon gave up, I walk home an inside, I run up stairs and lay on my bed crying into my pillow.

I felt a hand rub my back an look up sniffling to see Damon, I jump up into his arms and sobbed into his shoulder as he holds me "its ok, we'll find her, I promise" He soothed rubbing my back, I sniffle "I can't help but think of the worst, she's probably out there alone and hungry" I said sadly, he tightens his arms around me "it'll be ok, come on you need a distraction" He says pulling away.

He takes my hand an leads me out of my room, down stairs an into the living room, we sat on the couch an I curl into his side, he puts on a movie and wraps his arm around me as we watch silently, the movie wasn't helping calm my nerves, Damon looks at me as I move onto his lap and softly kiss his warm lips, we move in sync as he caresses my cheek.

"Do you kids want lunch or are you fine playing tongue wars?" we pull away an I smile innocently at Mum "I want food then tongue wars" I said jumping up, Damon chuckles standing up, we walk into the kitchen and Mum made sandwiches before she left to work. I clean the dishes as Damon watched "hey stop thinking about her" He says knowingly, I sigh "I want a hug" I pout, he smiled pulling me into his warm arms.

"Come on" He says picking me up, I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks up stairs and into my room, he shuts the door and places me on the bed before softly kissing me, I deepen the kiss as I tangle my fingers in his hair until hearing a bark?, he pulls away with furrowed brows, I look under my bed "you didn't check under your bed" Damon says amused as I pull Skittles out.

She licks my cheek an barks happily "you naughty little girl" I said kissing her head "well seems you don't need a distraction anymore" Damon says standing up, I place Skittles down and stand up on my bed, Damon chuckles when I wrap my arms around his neck an fall back pulling him on top of me, he kisses my cheek "I'll always need you" I murmur holding him tightly.