Chapter 3!

Today was the day for me to meet the foriegn students. I jumped out of bed and was grinning the whole time I got ready. I wrote on my board, 'Welcome to Hetalia High.' And finished packing my bag. I sprinted down stairs, grabbed and apple, and rushed out the door. I waved to Antonio as I passed.

"Buenos Dias [y/n]!" Antonio called after me. I stopped in front of the school and waited for them to arrive. Sooner or later a black Wolkswagen pulled up in front of the school and two boys stepped out. (A/n: you are awesome. If you know why I used a Wolkswagen.) One of the boys was tall with slicked back blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He was ripped! The other was shorter, skinnier, and not as buff. He had silverish/white hair and crimsion red eyes. They were obviously new. I smiled and held up my board for them to see.

"Hallo frau! I am ze awesome Gilbert! Und this is mein little Bruder Ludvig." The boy with red eyes said. My jaw dropped. 'D-did he say... little?' I asked my self and shook my head. I wrote on my board, 'it's a pleasure to meet you! My name is [f/n] [l/n]! And I am here to show you around school.' They nodded and the red eyed boy wrapped and arm around my waist. "Vere are ve off to first Frau?" I blushed lightly at his actions and wrote, 'the main office.' And walked in the direction of the office.

"Hey, bruder, hurry up! Ve'll leave you behind!" Gilbert said, looking back at Ludwig. He, in turn, rolled his eyes and walked a little faster.

"Vhatever bruder." Ludwig said. I pulled away from Gilbert and walked into the office. I waved to the lady at the front desk.

"Go on in dear. The principle knows you're here." She said and I motioned for Gilbert and Ludwig to follow me. We walked into the pinciple's office and saw him arranging papers on his desk. I knocked on the wall, letting him know I was there. He smiled up at me and motioned for me and the boys to sit.