part 6:Selfish mom!*

After renu left sanyu went to her room& sat on her bed...looking at d floor aimlessly...

Her rational thinking was not supporting her...

she wanted to think about her self ..her future... but at same tym she cant risk her family's future..

Her ill father ,her brother's future ,her mother's wish....everything was important for her..but on cost of her happiness.... her future...didnt she have any right to stay happy!!...

But she can't keep her family's future on stake bcz of her selfish nature...she will not let her parents life at risk bcz of her wishes...

What shud she do!!

On one side was she her bright future wid perfect lyf partner... n on oder her family...who supported her always...her brother's hopes dat his dii will do best for him!!...

But her salary was more than less to give them lyf dey deserved....

Her thoughts were disturbed by her mother....

Anju came inside...
'Beta kya socha tune..." anju asked wid some hopes in hr eyes...

" maa mujhe kuch samajh mei nahi aa raha hai...kya karu..."

" dekh beta tujhe toh apne ghar ki haalat pata hai...tere papa ko kidney transplant ki jald se jald jarurat hai..warna woh kisi bhi waqt!!...

" maa plz aisa mat bolo..." sanyu said wid moist eyes..

" sach bol rhi hun....aur anku uski toh abhi tak zindagi shuru bhi nahi hui hai...aur main kya pehle jaise jeeti thi waise hi..." anju said shedding tears...

" maa toh aap kehna chahti hai ki main yeh shaadi kar lun..." sanyu asked in shock ....

" beta mujhe pata hai ...tu soch rhi hogi ki teri maa kitni selfish hai....beta maine tujhe aur anku ko dekha hai tadapte hue....

jab tere papa job karte the tab tum dono ki saari ichhaye puri karte the....par ab tere salary se....hum sab ki jarurate poore nahi hote...

Tere papa k medicines , dialysis ka kharcha, anku ki college n tuition fees , ghar ka samaan , inhi mei teri salary khatam hoti hai...tere liye kuch bhi nahi bachta....maine dekha hai tujhe 1 saal se tu wahi purane kapde pehen rhi hai...!!

Lekin anku aur mere liye humesha naye kapde laati hai, bolti hai tere paas bohot saare hai...." anju said sobbing...

" maan jaa beta iss shaadi k liye...haan bol de unko....renukaji achhi aurat hai...maa ka pyaar dekha hai unki aankhon mei maine....tujhe bhi bohot saara pyaar dengi woh...bass tu haan kar de.."

Even sanyu was in tears...she knew she can't improve der economic conditions only by her job.. she had to do something for her family..

She thought  for d whole night...
She shud choose between her family n herself...

Even her family hv right to stay happy...but wat about her...she was not human..???

Why everytym a girl shud sacrifice everything... in every matter...

Finally she came to conclusion... thinking twice...thrice...umpteeth tyms......it ws matter of her whole lyf

How will she live her lyf wid a retard man...

Every girl wants to marry a prince...even she was not different to dream it....

Even she dreamt of a small house, loving hubby, her kids...n much...but sigh...she was not made for dis!!!

She thought about it whole night giving up her sleep...bcz her one decision will decide happiness of many lives... her family, renu ,rd & she herself...

She stood up early freshenup.. wiped her face & dialled a number...

" renuka mam....main shaadi k liye taiyyar hun"
& sanyu smiled sadly....
------------------------------------

" never take advantage of anyone's economic conditions"
" evn people wid low economic backbone have right to choose der lyf..."

----------------------------------------
I dnt kno whether i hv described her feelings properly...do tell me..
# destined 2