BLOODLUST (PART 1)

After that, everybody leaves and Kaname-senpai brings me to his room inside the Night Class Dorm.

His room feels so cold and mysterious, just like him. Then he shuts the door behind us

"Can't you be more careful?" Said Kaname-senpai
"I'm not a little kid anymore, senpai"

Then I see Kaname senpai walking towards the sofa and sit.
"Come, Yukki"

I nod my head then sit on the sofa beside Kaname senpai too.

Suddenly his head is on top of my thigh and up facing me.

"Please don't say anyhing. I'm tired",said Kaname senpai then closing his eyes

"Kaname senpai, sorry to bother you. Earlier, Zero said vampire is just a beast taking human form. But I don't agree with him because there are some good vampires like you."

Slowly, he opened his eyes

"You're right but you must stay on your guard because we're monsters too who feed on blood"

"Does a vampire kid feed on blood too?"

"Yes but they often absorb human's energy by touching them"

I look back to Kaname senpai. I see his eyes glowing red. Then he get up from my thigh and sit facing me.

"You.... tempted me"
"What do you mean?"
"You recklessly revealing you neck to me. It means you're begging to be bitten"
"Kaname....senpai?"
"For all the time, I've tried to hold back but it looks like this is my limit"
"Eh?"
"I...want you...。" (in japanese : ホシイ...んだ...。"

"Yuki, do you want to be a vampire?""Erm

"Erm.. if it's you, it's okay because you have saved my life 10 years ago. If you didn't save me, I wouldn't be here now. So, I'm yours Kaname senpai"
"Then stay by my side until the eternity"

 So, I'm yours Kaname senpai""Then stay by my side until the eternity"

To be continued/つづく。。。

Sorry guys for not releasing this episode for a reallyyy long timeeee... ごめんね♡

I apologize for the short chapter because the next chapter (BLOODLUST PART 2) will be very satisfying and will give you nosebleed*KANAMEEEE*

Sorry *again* for my bad grammar. Thankyou for reading my fanfic!

Comment for improving the fanfic! Goodbye!!! ♡♡