Night 2 Part 2

10 years later

"Yukki..Yukki!"
"Huh?"
"Are you daydreaming again? Look! The class monitor is looking at you again. He look furious"
"Ahaha... sorry but yesterday's night patrolling job was exhausting"
"Are you alright?"
"I..I'm okay! Dont worry! Thanks for worrying me, sayori!"

Sayori is my bestfriend. I could tell her everything. She's just like a family to me.

Suddenly, I feel eyes are piercing through the back of my head

"Ekhem! Cross-san!"
"Ye..yeah?!"
"I'll keep an eye on you. Don't you dare to drop our class' average score or I will curse you forever!"
"...."

It's the class monitor. He's strict but he always has a soft spot for Luka, one of the night class student.

Later that night

"Zero, I'm going to patrol inside the school. You better be patrolling around the day class' dorm"
"You don't have to say that though"

Zero answers me with a cold tone on his voice. He always dislike vampire because both of his parents were killed by a pureblood vampire, Hiou Shizuka, a madly blossom princess.

I go inside the school and patrolling. Then I see Kaname-senpai with Ichijou-senpai walking to my direction.

"Good afternoon, Yukki-Chan!"
"Good afternoon too Ichijou-senpai"

I bow politely to Kaname-senpai
"Go..ood afternoon, Kaname..senpai"
"Good work today, Yukki"

Then they pass just like that. Still, I feel thankful that Kaname-senpai had saved me from the scary vampire 10 years ago

If he hadn't saved me that day, I wouldn't be here now.

Krskk..krskk..

I go down to the school park near the classroom and see 2 day class students taking photos of night class students

Pritt!

"Day class students! You must go back to your dorm now!"
"Eh?! We're just taking photos. You're too cruel Cross-san!"
"Don't you ever feel like their prince and princess from fairytales?"
"Kya.. they're so handsome!"
"Enough you two! Go back to your dorm!"

"Ouch!"
"You're bleeding! Quicky, go back to your dorm! Blood is bad!"

Shiut.. tap

"Wah..wah.. I smell something nice"
"Idol..I mean Aidou-senpai! What're you doing? The class just started and you go out and wandering around!"
"Wah.. Don't be so scary! Get Artemis off from me"

To be continued/つづく。。。

There, the 2nd part just being published! I'm so sorry for my bad grammar and short story. I promise I will publish more often and the lenght of the chapter will be increased.

Comment for the sake to improve the story. Thankyou (^ ^ )