1) How It All Began

Percy's POV:

I opened the door to Waterstones and breathed in the smell of fresh new books. I've only worked here for a few months but I will never get sick of breathing in the smell of bookstores and fresh, unopened books. I carried on walking through the shop, saying hello to the staff as I passed through to the back. I reached a door at the back of the shop in the corner, and typed in the 4 pin code that all the employees learnt on the 1st day. The door opened and I walked through the small, empty corridor till I came across the staff room. I entered the room and made myself a coffee, before exiting back out of the staff room and into the front of the shop. I was now prepared for my long shift at the bookshop. I just hope that group of teenage boys from last week, don't come in today and trash the store. 

Holly's POV: ☆

"MUM!! DID YOU PICK UP THAT BOOK THAT I REALLY WANTED YESTERDAY?!" I shouted downstairs to my mum.

"WHICH ONE?!" she shouted back up to me.

"THE ONE ABOUT MODERN HISTORY." I replied.

She was about to reply when another voice joined the conversation.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SHOUTING UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS AND TALK IN INSIDE VOICES!" shouted my dad from the living room, where he was watching the news.

I trudged downstairs to find my mum and carry on our conversation. As I passed the living room, I quickly apologised to my dad for shouting. Once I found my mum in the kitchen, I began asking her again if she had gotten it or not.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't have time to pick it up yesterday. As I'm busy washing up and your father is watching the football match, why don't you go pick it up yourself? It's not like you're doing anything today." she said, washing up the plates from breakfast.

"Fine," I said realising that if I wanted the book I would have to step outside and get it myself. I trudged back up the stairs and into my room, quickly changing into a cute outfit.

 I trudged back up the stairs and into my room, quickly changing into a cute outfit

Once I was ready, I said goodbye to my parents and walked out the door. As I had passed my apparition test a few years ago, I would apparate myself to Waterstones as I was too lazy to walk there or drive there. I walked to the alleyway at the end of my road and made sure no one was looking, before walking down there to apparate.