CH2

8 READS AND 3 VOTES!!!! i know it's not much, but im freaking out!!!! aaaahh!! thanks so much for reading and voting!!! remember to leave feedback and tell other Redmayniacs!!!!

---------------------------------------------

I walked up to the door. "Okay Bella. Here we go." I whispered to myself. I rang the doorbell, and in less than five seconds, my new roommate was at the door. She opened it, and the first thing I noticed were her unique eyes. One was a bright green, the other a light brown. She had long black hair that almost reached her hips. She greeted me with a smile.

"Hi Alyssa! I'm Trinity. I guess I'm your roomate!" She held out her hand and I shook, smiling.

"I guess so." She led me in and gave me a quick tour. The flat was big. Every room was gigantic, and the living room was twice the size of all the others. It was very modern; lots of black and silver. She showed me the backyard which was obviously huge too. She had a large pool and jacuzzi and an in-ground trampoline. I looked into the distance. The view was beautiful, overlooking the city of Cambridge.

"Beautiful, huh?" I noticed she didn't have an accent.

"Yeah. Uhm. This is a weird question, but are you from America?"

"Yup. From Hollywood. I can tell you are too. Where are you from?"

"Oh my gosh! I'm from Hollywood too!" I exclaimed.

"That's awesome! Lets go inside and i'll cut up some strawberries." She led me back inside. I sat on her couch while she brought over a bowl of strawberries. "How do you like it here so far?"

"It's so pretty! And I like the cool weather."

"Haha yeah. Our 'cool weather'," she motioned with her fingers. "Is not this hot. You came in the middle of summer." She said sarcastically.

I chuckled. "So how long have you been renting this flat?"

"I moved here about 6 months ago."

"How come?"

"Just wanted to get away."

"Me too. I also came for some acting opportunities."

"Yup. London has a great acting industry." She said. We talked for a while and she seems like such a friendly person. She is hilarious also. We sat on her couch until about 5, and she got up. "Wanna come out to dinner with me? To celebrate my new roomate?"

"Sure!" I said, getting up. "Can I go change first? Into something nicer?"

"Haha yeah. I can tell you are wearing your comfy clothes."

I take my suitcase into my room, and open it. I put on a white tank top and throw a jean jacket over it. I slip off my sweatpants in exchange for some skinny jeans. I throw my hair into a pony tail quickly. "Okay. I'm ready."

"Girl! You look good. Okay. Lets go." We walk across the large flat, and enter the garage. I see her car, a mint green Mini Cooper. I get in and notice the smell of fresh lemons in her car. She turned on her car, and we pulled out of the driveway.

---------------------

Sorry for the boring chapter. Just a question, would you guys rather have a short and/or boring chapter more frequently, Ora long well made chapter less often? Leave a comment. I want to know so I can give what's best:) Remember to vote, comment and share! Thanks:)