He took my hand, pulling me back over to them where they were chugging down water bottles.

"John, Rick, this is Bella, Bella, John and Rick. We all work for Manny here."

"Yeah, a big fucking mistake." John chuckled, then nodded his head at me, my hand wrapping around Justin's arm.

"Tell me about it." Rick mumbled.

"Well it's nice to meet you." I smiled at them, shaking each of there hands.

"You too, you should have heard the little speech Justin gave Manny the other day. Damn. I think for once Manny might have actually been intimidated."

"He was not." Justin said beside me, running his hand through his hair. "I just made a point."

"That's not how it looked when came out of his office."

"You didn't tell me you actually went to see him..." I trailed off, looking up at Justin. "Not a word about it."

"There wasn't really anything to say." He shrugged, then pulled away from me, grabbing his t-shirt from the side and slipped it over his head. I pursed my lips, crossing my arms over my chest again with his hand resting in the small of my back. "See you guys later."

"Bye." Waving, I let him lead me out, looking around again like I had been on the way here.

"Why did you walk here?" He asked, his hand snaking all the way to my hip to pull me into his side.

"Because I needed to talk to you about something, I don't have a car, and I wasn't calling you to come get me. You were out with them anyway, it's fine."

"It's not fine. I told you I don't want you walking around."

"Justin, I was fine. I kept looking and I have my phone on me. You don't have to worry so much."

"Would you rather me not worry at all? I know Manny has been watching you. He knew about you going to see Hunter. I told him you were having car trouble."

"He saw me?"

"Yes, just like I told you he probably would."

I sighed, chewing on the corner of my lip, remembering that letter in my back pocket.

This was only because I walked here, what would happen when I showed him the leter? I didn't even know if I wanted to go now, not now that I had him.

"Are you ok? Really?" He asked as we stepped in the apartment building, taking a strand of my wavy hair.

"No, not really."

"What's wrong?"

"Come on," I took his hand as it fell off my waist, pulling him all the way up the stairs to the fourth floor, stopping at his door to let him unlock it and took a deep breath as we came inside.

"Bella, please. You looked weird when you showed up...you're not breaking up with me, are you?"

"What?! No!" I shook my head, running my hands through my hair.

"Then what is it?"

I pulled the letter out of my pocket, handing over it to him and watched him unfold it, walking over to the couch and sat down, his eyes scanning the page.

"This is great Bella." He smiled softly, guilt still brewing in my stomach. "You're dream school. That's crazy."

"Yeah, it's crazy. On full scholarship."

"I'm proud of you."

He kissed me softly, and I kissed him back for a moment, sighing slightly, his hand on my cheek.