About Archie

Hi I'm Archie, you think its a boy name but its not. Anyways I am the sister of the loving Lauren Jauregui, I go on tour a lot with the fifth harmony girls. Ally is like my second mum, she is always there when I need her advice and she is loving and caring. Normani is basically my dance teacher since both of us love to dance, and we come up with random moves to show the girls. Next is Camila she is always there for me when I'm sad she always makes me happy and is basically my third sister. Dinah is my prank buddy, and we are both love sport and like to dress up as cool kids on the block and she is brilliant at taking selfies #selfiequeen. And lastly is my sister Lauren. Lauren is always been there for me when no one else is, sometimes we fight but in the end we love each other. We are both Tumblr girls and we both love to write.

Anyways enough about the girls lets talk about me. I'm a photographer for fifth harmony, I love taking pictures of the girls and anything. I have my own blog that is just filled with photos that I have taken, I love all sports especially baseball and football.  I am also a YouTuber, I take videos while I'm traveling with the girls.

Enough about me, lets get to the story shall we :)