‘’No need to go kill anyone, just you thinking it shows that you’re far from going soft.’’ His father chirps happily.

They both go inside and find Hunter sitting down with a mug of coffee. He stares at Declan to see if there are any regrets the cat might be feeling; instead he saw that genuine smile he had seen on his mate the previous night. The wolf lets out a sigh of relief at that, when he woke up alone he thought Declan had freaked out and left him there. But seeing him and his old alpha walking in with soft smiles on both of their faces, he knew the cat had done something sweet.

‘’Ok, so school time, Ian, Eve got get your stuff me and,’’ Declan pauses as he turns to look at the beta, shit he forgotten what to call him, he always used to call him dog, butt licker, ass sniffer but never by his real name. ‘’Hunter and I will be taking you two to school.’’ Declan knew he did something right judging by the smile on his mate’s lips.

 Eve ran outside to go get her back pack, the three adults stayed quiet as they study Ian, who hadn’t move from his chair.

‘’Ian, didn’t you hear me?’’ Declan questions while staring at the young leopard.

Ian lifted his empty eyes and looks at Declan, he tilts his head to the side with his face blank.

Hunter waits to see what Ian was going to do, the old alpha gets closer to Ian and the other two notice how Ian stiffen at the movement. The old man sat next to Ian and he gazed at the young leopard, Ian just stares back at him without blinking. After a while of those two having there staring contest Declan was getting angrier and decides to jump in.

‘’Ian, I’m not in the mood so go get your shit so you can go to school!’’ Declan snaps starting to get angry.

‘’Declan, don’t talk to him like that.’’ Hunter speaks softly as he also moves closer to Ian.

‘’I thought I didn’t have to go anymore, so I figure you can keep training me like our mother did.’’ The cold voice was a shock to two of the adults, gasps of surprise sounded in the kitchen.

Of course they be surprise, Ian just talked to them and his voice was colder than even Declan’s.

Ian raised his eyebrow at the two wolves in question, why were they looking at him as if he had two heads?