Chapter 5

*EDITED*

The picture is Tyson played by FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI!!!!! Cue the fan girls. And the video is Ryan played by Gregg Sulkin singing 'Milkshake' on Lip Sync Battle

Addison's POV

Running.

I can't feel my legs, but I know I can't stop.

I can hear the rabid growls and snarls of the wolves behind me.

I can't stop, because if I do they'll get me.

Then I make the biggest mistake you could ever make while running for you life.

I looked back.

~~~ 5 hours earlier ~~~

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Ugh! Someone turn it off!"

I heard two deep chuckles resonate behind me.

The frick?

My eyes shot open and I looked down to see two strong tanned arms wrapped around my waist.

Uhhhhhh...

'Mates!' Katy yiped.

'Oh right, yeah...'

I looked to my right to see Sean smiling down at me with amusement twinkling in his eyes.

"Hey babe!" He gave me a sweet chastise kiss on the lips.

"Hey." I smiled at him. I finally realized we were on the bed instead of the couch. I must of fell asleep on it and one of the boys carried me up.

"You hungry?" I looked to my left to see a smiling Ryder with curiosity swimming in his eyes.

Just then my stomach decided to make it's hungry presence known. (Her stomach growled FYI) I blushed and looked down embarrassed. "Yeah."

They both chuckled and Ryder got up leaving the room saying he was going to go make breakfast.

"Soooooo...how are you?" I decided to break the awkward silence between me and Sean.

"I'm good." He answered not looking at me. "But I would be even better if I could kiss my beautiful mate!" He smirked at me before rolling on top of me. "Every minute that I was out I missed spending with you!" He gave each of my cheeks one kiss while I giggled. "How long was I gone? About an hour and a half? So about 90 kisses?" I giggled and nodded.

He hovered over me in a push up position. "Mine as well get my workout for the day done." He came down and kissed me. "One." He whispered then came back up, doing a push up. He came down again and captured my lips with his. "Two." He then came back up. He continued with his push ups and when he got to twenty I stopped him.

"Are you seriously going to do this ninety times?"

"Yes." He smirked down at me. "You made me lose my count, guess I have to start all over again." I giggled as he came down once more a pecked my lips. "One."

***

"Took you long enough" Came Ryder's voice as we descended the stairs. "What were you doing up there?"