Chapter 1

*EDITED*

Pic of Addison's faint six pack.

Addison's POV

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

Tick-

"MS. WILLIS!" An angry looking Mr.Rush glared at me.

"Yes?"

"For the fifth time, what's the answer?"

Aw shit. I was to busy waiting for the bell to ring, that I didn't notice he was asking me a question.

"Uh, I'm not sure Mr. Rush, I was never good at math."

"You have an 'A' in this class."

"We all have our days." The class erupted into laughter. Tyson just rolled his eyes.

Mr. Rush opened his mouth to probably give me detention when the bell rung. I shot out of my seat before he could say anything.

"Always the first out of class I see." A familiar deep voice teased. I smiled instantly and ran into his arms kissing him.

"Hey." I whispered against his lips.

"Hey." He whispered back.

"Dude! Get off my sister!" My big brother Tyson whined. His brown eyes narrowed at my mate Sean.

"She's the one who came onto me!"
Sean defended, his hazel eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Snitch." I mumbled while rolling my brown eyes.

"Aw, don't be sad baby sis." Tyson mocked ruffling my wavy brown hair.

"Come on Addi, we're gunna be late for English." Ryan voiced, suddenly making an appearance. His brown eyes playfully glared at me before grabbing my wrist and dragging me down the hallway.

Me and Ryan are Juniors while Tyson and Sean are seniors. Since I'm smart I get into some of the senior classes. And since Ryan bribed the secretary he has some senior classes too.

1. History - Sean and Ryan
2. Math - Tyson
3. English - Ryan
Lunch - Sean Ryan, and Tyson
4. Gym - Sean, Ryan, and Tyson
5. Chemistry - Sean
6. Free period - Sean, Ryan, and Tyson
7. Spanish - Tyson and Ryan

They made sure that at least one of them were in my class. It's kinda stalkerish if you think about it.

English class went by in a blur and it was finally time for lunch. We took our usual table in the middle of the cafeteria. I started eating my pretzel, but soon lost my appetite when Ryan started devouring his cheese burger.

"Hey babe." Sean said while sitting down next to me. He kissed my cheeks and wrapped an arm around my waist. I put my head on his shoulder. "Is that all you ate?" He asked worriedly gazing at my half eating soft pretzel.

"Yeah, I wasn't very hungry."

He sighed. "Okay, but I'm buying you a cookie for free period." He said with a small smile.

I gave him a big hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"What? No kiss!" He asked faking hurt.

I smiled and put my lips on his. I think it gets better every time we kiss. His lips fit perfectly against mine, it's like they were made to kiss me. Which they were. Those lips are made to kiss me and only me. Call it selfish, but I could care less. Right now was my heaven. Before we could deepen the kiss, a throat cleared in front of us. There stood an angry looking Tyson.