Chapter 10.

---Oceans POV---

'Ow!' I woke up dizzy and confused and my head ached with so much pain, I was in a hotel room. Last thing I remember that bitch called me a slut.

'And she's alive! You had me worried for. while there.' Shannon was laying down next to me watching tv. He souned more like he was joking.

'What the fuck happened?' I asked and Shannon handed me an Ice pack I held it against my head.

'Lauren slapped you after finding out you and Jared kissed. She got jealous. Funny. I didn't know she had feelings.' He sat up and checked my head.

'Doesn't explain the head truma.' I hissed.

'Calm down, as you fell you hit you're head in the wall and passed out...You got a nasty bruise just underneath youre fringe but you'll be fine.' He smiled a cheesy grin.'

'We kissed didn't we.' I hated those words as they came out Jared must think I'm some slag.

'Yeah.. I'm sorry. I just feel funny when I'm around you...' He looked down and fiddled with his fingers.

My mind went back to the night when me and Jared where on the beach and he said the exact same thing to me.

'Well, I kissed you back..Were both in the wrong..' There was an awkward silence for a while. Then Shannon flicked through the TV again and left some reality shit on

'Now were bringing you the events from the Movie awards that was held earlier on this evening....'  

The TV went on about it  

'Jared Leto picked up the award for most dedicated actor....' 

Huh. So that's what he won. 

'His brother however Shannon Leto was seen carrying some mysetery women away from the show shortly after his brother recieved the award. But the question every one is asking is: Who is this girl? It seems as if Shannon has a new Lover...'

I looked at him and then held my head in my hands and let out a much needed sigh.

Shannon just laughed and reasured me that the picture of me wasn't clear and I wants recognisable.  

Oh god. I've really got myself into a mess here.

He ordered some late night food, there was a takeaway around the corner from the hotel, he gave me one of his tees they were basically a dress to me, and let me get washed. He said it was too late to drive me back to my hotel now and one of the roads on the way back to mine were cut off anyway.

He got back and we dug into some curry. Shannon eats like an animal. I'm started to understand the phrase 'Shanimal' He was talking to me about plans for the tour and about the Echelon. I took this as a good opportunity to have Shannons interview. I had about a week and a few days left and I had about half of what I needed. The other half I will need Jared side of things.. that should be fun. And to watch them performe their first concert here to kick off their tour.

Shannon made himself comfy on a little sofa that turned into a bed, I insisted I take it so he could have his own bed but he refused. Shannon wasn't bad at all. He felt like the daddy that looks after Jared and Tomo. Shit Tomo!

'Shannon is Tomo aware?!' I suddenly shot up.

'Chill, I gave Jared a little message for him, plus I saw him and Viki heading into their room just as I came back with the food. I didn't wanna say anything to him because he is with Viki and them two deserve some alone time.' He said snuggling up in the quilt.

'oh right...Shannon... what's the plan for tomorrow?' I yawned.

'Break the awkwardness between you and Jared, have a sit down and figure out what where doing. There's a lot of feelings involved in this, yours especially and we need to get our act together. You sound upset Ocean.' He said as he got up making his way over to me.

'Im not I'm just..What are you doing?' Shannons hands were on my stomach.

'I'm gonna put a smile on you're face.' He grinned and began to tickle me like crazy, I think I kicked him in the face at one point. My laugh was so loud and he eventually stopped.

'Night Summers.' He stretched as he got into his little bed.

'Night.' I pulled the sheets over my head. Another little comfort thing of mine.

This chapter was purposely short to fill the little bridge between the next chapter and the previous one. Bill, her boss should be in the next one or the one after, So the whole storyline can fit into place. please leave me a lil comment or vote:) it would be much appreciated seeing as I'm spending most my time in hospital, I need that little boost right now guys:/