Ita, Kashi, and Fajī: Mondays

Ita bounced out of bed at the sound of her alarm clock. "Monday!" she cheered, taking off her pajamas and slipping into her signature ragtag dress.

Quickly sprouting her chimera wings and tail, she legitimately flew out of her room and into the kitchen. Her older brother, Kashi, was preparing a breakfast of blueberry pancakes.

"Morning, Kashi!" she chirped, pouring herself a glass of orange juice.

"Morning, sis!" he replied, drizzling syrup onto a plate of pancakes.

Suddenly, the loud opening of a door turned the entire mood upside down. The loud thump, thump, thump of large, heavy feet slowly made their way downstairs.

Ita's wings and tail retracted in fear. Kashi remained calm as he began pouring coffee into a mug.

The beast stalked into the kitchen, its nasty, mangled golden fur swaying back and forth as it neared Ita. Its ears were drooping a little, and its long tail dragged also the ground.

Ita stared at it, but then smiled and giggled. "Good morning, Fajī!"

The neko girl hissed back, "It's never a 'good' morning!"

Kashi said nothing, but just handed Fajī a mug of coffee.

Without warning, Fajī's head sagged and landed onto the table, falling asleep again.

Ita then shook the neko in the hopes of waking her up. "Fajī! Wake up and smell the poop emoji!" she screamed in her fuzzy ear.

Fajī didn't wake up, but just fell onto the floor, her sleep uninterrupted.

Taimu walked in to see the sleeping cat girl on the floor. "Pft, Mondays," he scoffed rolling his purple eyes.

---

Okay... Um... I'm not really good at writing random stuff... but I can always use suggestions on what my OCs can do!

Also, introducing Fajī Ashi! (A pic of her will be released soon on the Doodlebook!)

(Cover is also pending!)