chapter 5- After party situations

Antonio p.o.v

I woke up with my pants down to my ankles, thinking in my mind saying we just had sex In the backseat of this rental car.

I pulled my boxers up and pulled my pants up. I got out and made sure my pants were on right. I made sure I pulled Desireé shorts up so when we woke up all she had to do was button them.

While I got in the front seat I thought about going to get some food so we could eat before we go to the hotel. I drove up to the drive thru and ordered pancakes with sausage and eggs.

I pulled up and paid the lady.

"That will be 10.95", she said.

I gave her the money and she gave me my reciept.

"Thank you", I replied.

I drove to the next window and got the food. I parked so I could wake up Desireé.

I looked back at her.

"Babe babe wake up".

She got up and wiped her eyes. I could tell she was still tired. She buttoned her shorts up and fixed her hair in a bun. She then got out and hopped in the front.

"How do you feel?", I asked her.

"I have the worst hangover, I can't believe we did it in the backseat of this rental car", she laughed.

I gave her the food.

"You need to eat", I said.

She ate her food. When we were both done we pulled up in front of the hotel. We got out and walked in. We got in the elevator and went to our room. I unlocked the door and walked in. Desireé went to go lay on the bed.

I got on top of her and winked. She laughed.

"Boy no we just did it last night maybe another time", she said. I got off of her.

"We need to get ready for the dinner my parents want to have, they call it the Russell family dinner".

"I guess I will jump in first", she said.

Desireé hopped in the shower 20 min later she was out and I jumped in.

Sierra p.o.v

I woke up on the couch at Devon and Darius house. I looked around and seen miyah was still here. I woke her up and told her we needed to leave. Everybody else was sleep so me and miyah snuck out.

We got in the car and drove off

"So what happen with you and dlo"? I asked.

"I just found out he was talking to another girl while we were dating", she said.

We talked about it until we got to her house. I dropped her off and went to my house. I got in the shower after about 20 min later I got out. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

I drove to D'angelo dorm so I could talk to Antonio and Desireé. I knocked on the door and he answered.

"Hey is Antonio and Desireé here"? I asked.

"No there at the hotel here's the hotel name and there room number", he said.

"Thanks".

I got back in my car and drove to the hotel. I got out and went on the elevator. I practiced what I was going to say. I got off the elevator and went down the hall to the room. I knocked on the Door and it opened. It was Desireé she was wrapped in a towel and Antonio was in the shower.

"Hey I just want you to know that I have no business getting in between you and Antonio, we had our thing in high school and it's over", I said.

"It's OK I understand thanks for telling me this it means a lot friends"?

"Yeahs friends". I said.

I hugged her and then I left. It was awkward but I feel better.

D'angelos p.o.v

I woke up and Sierra and miayh were gone. I was thinking to my mind when I realized I really did fuck up with miyah, but at the same time she didn't have to go through my phone. I got up and left.

Antonio hasn't texted me or anything to see if I was OK last night. I guess him and Desireé both got waisted to. I decided to text him.

Me: Aye where u been at all night. You and Desireé OK, also what's up with the family dinner tonight.

Antonio: Man me and her got hella drunk bruh but mom wants us to all have dinner before u fly back out with us.

Me: Alright I'll see u guys later

I got to my dorm and went to take a shower. After I was done I put on my clothes. I put something simple on. I had a white T-shirt on with some sweats and the Jordan 11s.

I decided to go and try to talk to miayh. I got in my car and drove to her house. I pulled up and got out and went to knock on her door.

"What do you want D'angelo I don't want to hear your excuse", she said.

She was Really pissed. I explained to her that girl I was talking to on twitter was before we met and I want you to know that all my feelings were towards you miyah.

"The least u could of done was tell me that she was inboxing you saying all that", she said.

"She wouldn't leave me alone so I just went with it with my dumbass".

Miyah started to cry and couldn't take it.

"Don't ever talk to me again".

She shut the door and I walked away. I feel really bad but she won't forgive me.

Darius p.o.v

I woke up with Jessica next to me. We both looked at each other.

"Did we really go round 2".

She laughed, "we sure did".

I out my clothes on and got up. I went downstairs and seen Devin was knocked out on the floor. The house phone rang and I answered it.

Me: hello

Mom: hey Darius me and your aunt are coming home sorry we had to work so late, but we're going to pick you guys up some breakfast love you bye

I hung up the phone and realized the house was a huge mess.

"Devin Devin wake up man there on there way and we gotta clean up". I yelled.

Jessica said she would help so she did. Ben was also there so he helped out to.

As we were done cleaning our parents pulled up. I took Jessica and took her to the back. I looked at her and kissed her goodbye. She ran out and went to her car and left.

Ben left 10 min before we were done cleaning up because he didn't want to get I. Trouble from his parents.

My mom, aunt, and uncle walked through the door, but the house was clean so we had nothing to worry about.

My uncle went to hang out with some of his buddies and my mom and aunt went to work.

I looked at Devin and smiled. We had one party that was

Woah did Antonio and Desireé really in a car. Miyah still mad at dlo. Darius and Jessica woah.
Also Desireé and Antonio in the mm.