chapter 4- graduation party part2

Darius p.o.v

I went upstairs to use the bathroom. I also had to get something out of my room after that I went back downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I seen a girl, it was Jessica.

"Hey beautiful what are you doing here".

"Well this is the senior party right", she asked.

"Yeah it sure is".

I saw Devin so I left Jessica and asked why she came.

"I invited her". Devin said.

I looked back and Jessica was still there.

"Can we go somewhere and talk privately", she asked.

"Sure let's go to the front"

We walked to the front and talked about our break up.

"I'm sorry that I never said goodbye when we broke up", she said.

"It's alright I got over it".

She looked at me and gave me a kiss. I looked at her but I felt ok.

"Is there a place where I can give you a proper goodbye" she said.

"Come on let's go upstairs to my room".

We walked inside and I took her hand and went upstairs. I closed my door and locked it well u know the rest.

Devin p.o.v

I was walking around seeing how everybody was getting drunk. It made me laugh but I know this is gonna be a wild night and a horrible morning since I gotta leave. Darius and I are going to Kentucky for the summer and see how it goes.

I walked up to D'angelo to see where Darius was. He said he was in the room with a girl.

"Oh I know who he with", I chuckled.

"D'angelo you want to play beer pong with me".

"Yeah sure let's go set it up". He said.

While we were setting it up Darius came out of his room.

"Aye bro where you been", I smiled.

"You already know putting in work making it clap" he said.

"Aye anyway wanna play beer pong".

"Yeah".

It was D'angelo and me vs Darius and Ben. We started off good but and the end of the game we lost because D'angelo wasn't in his mind. He was think of miyah and how he still has feelings for her. He was too drunk to tall to her but I can't stop him.

"Dlo why don't u go upstairs and take a nap", I said.

"Nah I'm good bro I promise".

"Alright then".

I was talking to Darius and told him to go and get Jessica again and he did and they went upstairs. That boy got it I said while I was laughing.

I was buzzed but wanted to be more drunk so I went to the kitchen a poured a couple shots. I took them and started feeling it really kick in. That's when I knew I was really drunk.

Demiyah p.o.v.

There were so many drunk people here I couldn't even find Sierra. As I was walking I seen Sierra getting a cup.

"Where have you been I was looking for you for the longest".

" I been drinking trying to forget about Antonio", she said.