chapter 1- The date

D'angelo p.o.v

(The next day at school)

As I was leaning on my locker talking to my boys Darius and Devin booker. I was telling them about miyah the girl I met last night.

"Oh that girl she is in my English class", said Devin.

"She seems cool I hope you have fun".

By the way Darius and Devin have been my boys since pre k also Darius and Devin are cousins.

While I was talking to them, Sierra and miyah we're walking towards us. I asked my boys if I looked good and they said yes I did.

"Hey dlo I'm excited about our date tonight", miyah said.

"I'm excited too I'll pick u up at 7", I replied.

"So where's your brother he never calls me or text me anymore", Sierra said.

"He is in college at Ohio state with his new girl", I mumbled.

"Mhm" she said.

"Anyways I'll see u later miyah don't forget and dress casual".

"Alright see you then", miyah replied.

Darius and Devin looked at me and were smiling and lifting there eyebrows up at me.

Miyahs p.o.v

(Later that night)

I called Sierra to come over and help me pick something out to wear.

"Should I wear this with that or what"

"Wear this blue top with these shorts and some light blue sandals", Sierra said.

(Outfit in mm and also Sierra outfit to on the right)

I took the outfit and thanked her I got in the shower after about 20 min I was putting on lotion and my outfit. All I had left to do was my makeup.

Sierra is good at makeup so I asked her if she would do mine and she said yes.

After about 10 min she was done and I was all ready. It was almost 7 and I was waiting for D'angelo to come pick me up.

"I'm going to hang with the boys Darius and Devin", Sierra said.

"Alright you have fun don't do anything stupid".

"Girl bye see you later YOU the one who should not be doing anything but call me later with the details", Sierra said.

10 min I heard the door bell ring, so I went downstairs to answer it and it was D'angelo.

"You ready" he said.

"Yeah let me get my purse".

I got my purse and I locked the house up. When I got to the car he opened the door for me and closed it as I got in the car. He got in on his side and turned on the car and drove off.

"Where are we going", I said.

"Don't worry its a surprise". He said.

Devin p.o.v

Darius was in the shower and I was downstairs playing madden 15. My mom and aunt we're working late.

As I was about to make a touchdown the doorbell rang and I paused it and went to answer the door it was Sierra.

"What are you doing here", I said.

"Well my bestfriend is out with your bestfriend so I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang out"? She said

"Well Darius is in the shower so come on in".

She went and sat down on the couch. I sat next to her it was awkard for a couple minutes but I broke the silence and asked her how she knew D'angelos brother Antonio.

She started telling me how she knew him.

*flashback to Sierras sophmore year*

It was the beginning sophomore year and I was walking down the hall when a boy stopped me and it so happened to be Antonio. We started talking and hanging out more and we exchanged numbers finally. We talked for two months and then he finally asked me out. I said yes and we had a good couple months together but it was getting close to his graduation and we broke up because he was moving on to college and I am still in highschool. We kept contact for a little bit but he stopped texting me and calling me so I ignored him. I thought by the time as I was getting towards graduation he would want me back but I guess he really moved on.

*flashback over*

As soon as she told me what happen I felt bad but at the same time he was too old for her.

"I know Antonios girlfriend but I don't think I should tell her who it is", I mumbled in my head.

Darius finally was out the shower and he came downstairs and asked why Sierra was here. I told him why and he was OK with her chilling with us. We all chilled and played the game.

D'angelo p.o.v

We pulled up into the parking lot of chipotle. I could see on her face she was happy.

"Omg this is my favorite place to eat", she said.

I got out the car and opened her door for her. After she got out the car I closed the door and locked the car. I took her hand and intertwined our fingers as walking up. She looked so beautiful.

"You know u look beautiful tonight right", I said.

"Thanks",she blushed.

We were waiting in the line to get some food. After about 10 min of standing in line we ordered our food and I payed of course because it's the right thing to do.

We took our food and sat down at a table and started eating.

"So how was your day", I asked.

"It was OK just hate school, I'm glad were seniors", she replied.

"You know my brother and Sierra use to mess around with each other"

"Explains why she asked you about him earlier", she said.

"Yeah I think she thinks he wants to start a new flame like Chris Brown says".

We both started laughing and Continued eating our food. After we were done I took her home I walked her up to her door.

I looked at her. She is really beautiful.

"So I had a really great time tonight miyah did you"? I asked.

" yes I did" she said.

I started to lean in and our faces got closer. I kissed her and she kissed me back. After we kissed I looked at her, she was blushing hard.

"Demiyah I know we haven't known each other for a long time and I feel like we would hit it off real good".

She looked at me and smiled "I think were gonna hit it off real good too", she said.

It was getting late so I told her to go inside so she did. I got in my car and drove off. I really like her I hope this works out well.

I hope you guys like this chapter.in either the next chapter or chapter 3 were gonna fast forward to graduation and there will be more characters coming in. I have a lot of stuff planned for this story