Did I Say Anything... Wierd?

Jensen woke up groggily in an unfamiliar room, he still had his clothes on so that was good, but it took him awhile to realize where he was.

When he finally got out of bed and walked down the hallway of the house, he was greeted in the kitchen by a plate of eggs, coffee, and a bottle of painkillers.

"So hows the hangover?" Misha said sarcastically as he walked into the kitchen. He had nothing on but sweatpants and an apron, and his bed head was fucking adorable.

Jensen shook the thoughts of how good the other man looked and tried to clear the awkward silence in the air.

"It's tolerable, But I don't remember anything after seeing Jared." Jensen said looking up at Misha for explanations.

"Did I say anything ...weird?" Jensen asked hoping to god to get the answer he wanted.

"Um," Misha looked down to the floor and his cheeks started to darken, He didn't really know if he should tell Jensen or not."Sort of."

Jensen's heart sank at the answer, his mind filling with things he might of said, even worse things he might have done.

"You might have, um, kissed me." Misha's cheeks darkened red as he looked to the floor, avoiding Jensen eyes, "It was a little more than just a kiss."
"A little more?" Jensen said his cheeks flushing with color at the thought.
"Well we almost did more, but I left the room before it got to far." Misha said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Sweet Jesus." Jensen said looking to the bottle of painkillers when his head started to spin.
"Can we just forget what happened and continue hanging out as friends." Jensen said finally looking Misha in the face.
He could of sworn he saw Misha's face drop a bit when the words came out, but why would Misha be upset?
"Pretend what never happened?" Misha said with a smirk.
"Thanks buddy." Jensen said begging to eat the food that had been cooked for him.

// Sorry for the short chapter, I've been to busy to write much but I'll try to update a little more consistently. //