Drunken Confessions

"Your not drinking Misha?" Jared asked confused at why Misha had invited them if he wasn't going to drink.

"Well I'm driving you, but I'll have one or two shots." At this the bartender placed a tray of shots it the middle of the table, plenty for the three of them.

After being there for about an hour they were still mildly sober, except for Jensen who didn't have to drive. Jared's phone started to ring and when he saw it was Gwen, he stood from the table.'

"I'm gonna go on home guys." Jared said as he answered the phone.

"We might want to head on out as well, don't you think?" Misha said helping Jensen as he stumbled drunkenly out of the bar.

When they made it back to Misha's house Jensen did end up staying there for the night.

"Mish," Jensen mumbled out when Misha opened the passenger door. "I don't know if I can make it,"

"Yes you can, come on I'll help you." Misha said, practically pulling Jensen out of the car and dragging him to the front door of the house.

"Mish I need to get some things of my chest." Jensen said, slurring the words so Misha could barely make them out.

"Whats up?" Misha said helping Jensen into the guest room.

"I-I Lovvve youu." Jensen said his words more slurred than before.

"What?" Misha was taken aback by the three words and replayed them in his head to make sure he'd heard Jensen correctly."

"I'm sorry, you what?"

"I lovve yoou." Jensen said, "Since thee daaay yyyou walllked on set."

The words were hard to understand under Jensen's drunken state, but Misha heard them clear as day.

Misha had felt some feeling as well towards Jensen but definitely wasn't ready to admit them. Misha assumed Jensen probably wasn't either but the alcohol let his emotions ease out of the closet.

Jensen leaned closer and closer towards Misha, until they were within a destiel distance from one another.

Misha couldn't help himself and locked their lips together, pushing Jensen back against the bed of the guest room.

'He wasn't really taking advantage of Jensen being drunk, was he?' Misha thought.

Misha pushed all the thoughts that eased into his mind and pushed them to the back of his head, moving down to the crook of Jensen's neck and nipping at the skin.

No matter how much he wanted it, it didn't feel right doing this. He was perfectly sober and knew what he was doing even if Jensen wasn't.

It took all his might but removed himself from the other man trying his best to forget about his arousal.

"I'm sorry Jensen I ca-" Misha looked down at the other man who was knocked out cold.

Misha laughed to himself and pulled the covers over Jensen, leaving the room quietly and shutting the door.