"She's Mine"

Pic of their dad's office

Logan's POV

My brother Lincoln went out with a friend last night. So it was just me,my dad and the gang discussing what we were gonna do about the Slayers gang. What gangs are they in alliance with? I asked." The Red Dragons, Blood Brothers gang and others",said my dad. "Well we're screwed", said Connor. I would have to agree the Blood Brothers are the second best when it comes to killing besides us. When they kill it's a blood bath. Then there is the Red Dragons they have the brains to strategize , which we kind of lack in. I may be the leader of The Rippers, the most dangerous gang in California but we do have our weaknesses. That's when we heard the front door swing open and saw a pissed Lincoln.Where have you been I asked him. "Fuck off logan",he said pissed." Lincoln what has gotten into you", said my mom shocked." Nothing but shouldn't you guys be getting ready for school", he said." He's right go wake up the girls and get ready",said my mom agreeing with Lincoln. "What's his problem",asked Pierce. I don't know I said. We all got ready and headed to school. When we got there I saw her at the tables doing her homework."What do you want" she said annoyed. Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed I said. "Go away Logan", she said desperately. " Ooo the nerd is desperate", said Max in a teasing tone. With that Kim Max's girlfriend punched him. "Why are you doing youre homework",asked Oliver. Ya why was she? Why didn't she do it last night? "Because I care about my education unlike you guys",she said sternly. "I mean why are you doing it right now", he added." That's none of your business Oliver",she said defensively. You know our names so why don't you tell us yours princess I asked. "Fine my name is Riley now do uou mind leaving me alone now",she said in defeat. That's when the bell rang. "What's your next class"asked Natalie. " history", Riley said simply. "What do you have for 2,3,4,5,6 and 7th period",asked Kim. "Umm I have english for 2nd,then math, P.E, science,art and free period",she said. "Cool we have P.E together and free period",said my sister." Well I have to go bye", she said walking to class." Well now we know her schedule",said Wes kissing my sister's head.
Skip to lunch
I didn't know I had P.E with her I guess its because she is quiet. The girls were talking with Riley all 4th period. "Hey have any if you seen the girls",asked Ash. Last time I saw them they were talking with Riley I said. That's when I saw them entering the lunch room. The girls sat at a different table then we did." Why are they sitting over there",asked Wes. Don't know let's find out I said standing up. Hey girls I said. "What do you want Logan",said Riley in a bored tone. Just wondering why you girls aren't sitting with us I stated." Well maybe we needed a little time away from you because I sure as hell need to and I saw you a couple minutes ago. Let alone these girls live with you so I feel bad for them",she said in one breath. Damn this girl keeps me on my toes. Aww who could resist this I said pointing to my body." Please I've seen better",she said smirking. "Excuse me for interupting this little chat of yours but you guys agrue like a couple", said my sister along with the girls agreeing."DO NOT!",we screamed at the same time." My point exactly",said my sister."Well I have to go, see you guys around", she said looking at me. "What was that, we could hear you guys from over here",said the guys as we walked back to our table. "Dude you like her", said Ash. I don't know what you're taking about man I said. "Sure", said everyone. That's when I got up to talk to Riley." Where are you going",asked Pierce. To go find her I said. Everyone followed me. That's when I overheard her on the phone. "Lincoln come on", she said. WAIT Lincoln as in my brother. "You're the one acting 2 ,can't you respect that I'm not telling you for a reason. That possibly I'm doing it to protect you",she said." Dammit Lincoln why do have to be so stubborn",she said. Then she told the phone away from her ear and said, "Did he just fucking hang up on me!?!" How does she know Lincoln? Why was she even talking to him? After school was over I decided to go talk to Lincoln about Riley. I'M HOME I screamed. My mom came downstairs and greeted us, "how was school", she asked. Ok but where is Lincoln I asked." In your dad's office talking to him",she replied. I ran up the stairs and knocked in the door." Come in", my dad said. How do you know Riley, Lincoln? "Who",he said trying to play dumb. Don't play dumb she called you earlier. So how do you know Riley? I asked getting angrier. "That's none of your business Logan",he said getting angry. It is my business because you already have a girl friend Hailey. "You think I'm dating her. Stop jumping to conclusions Logan she's like my sister not a girlfriend,so fuck off", he said clenching his fist. "What is going on here", said my dad. Nothing I said turning to Lincoln, stay away from her or else. "Why do you even care Logan",he said. "Because she's mine Lincoln",I said." Wait she's the girl you like", he asked confused. Yes I said and left my dad's office. That's when I heard a crash." What was with all the yelling up there",my mom asked as everyone stared at me. Nothing I said and walked out the house.