Telling The Family About Her

Pic of Lincoln

Logan's POV

"None of your business", she stated. "Oooo you've got a fiesty one Logan", said Max.
She not mine not yet anyway, I said to myself.
"Shut up Max", I said a little annoyed. "He doesn't have me nor will he ever have me Max", she said pissed.
  I was shocked she has attitude.
"What did you say nerd", said Wes. Wes is probably just upset because Leila isn't here.
"I think you need hearing aids because I made my statement perfectly clear", she said clearly pissed now.
  Mr. Henry started waking up so she turned around. All of us were shocked no one has talked to us like that except their girlfriends or us talking to each other.
"Alright delinquents time's up you can leave", he said.
  Before we could even get up she bolted out the door.
"Dude she something",said Connor. "She's MINE boys", I growled.
"Don't worry we have girlfriends man well except Oliver and Pierce", said Wes.
  We got on our bikes and rode to my place. My mom, dad and my older brother were in the dinning room. "Hey Lincoln what are you doing here", I asked suspiciously.
"Son we have some problems", said my dad.
"Well what is it", I questioned.
"The Slayers gang", said my dad. "Fuck", I mumbled the slayers gang is our rival.
  They've been trying to attack us but they fail.
"What are they doing", I asked.
"There trying to wipe is out", explain Lincoln.
"Can't we just kick their ass", questioned Pierce.
"It's not that simple they're getting more weapons, guys and alliances with other gangs", said Lincoln.
"Why don't we talk about this tommorow boys", suggested my mother.
There was a knock at the door. Who could that be, then I saw it was the guy's girlfriends.
"Heyy guys how was school", asked Kelly Connor's girlfriend.

Kelly is about 5'6, strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes

Kelly is about 5'6, strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes. Then there's Kim Max's girlfriend.

 Then there's Kim Max's girlfriend

She's 5'5, black hair, brown eyes. After her there's Natalie Ash's girlfriend.

Who is 5'7, blonde, blue eyes

"Boring as usual", I replied.
"Well that's not entirely true Logan has a crush on a girl", stated Oliver. "WHAT", everyone screamed.
"What the hell", I yelled,
"You guys trying to make me deaf ?!?" "What's with all the yelling down here", asked Leila as she was coming down the stairs.
"Logan has a crush on a girl and didn't tell us", replied Kim.
  Then I felt someone punched me in the shoulder.
"Ouch, what the hell", I yelled again "Don't use that tone with me", said my sister.
"You just hit me", I retorted.
"Well that for not telling you liked someone idiot", she stated.
"I didnt know her until today", I said. "Well tommorow I'm going to meet her", she said.
"So will we", said the girls.
"How are going to do that you don't go to our school babe", said Ash.
"We transferring", said Natalie simply. "Well tommorow will be interesting", I said.