Tree's of Wisdom

Wow. Pretty pissed at myself for making that last chapter end like that. I seriously don't know what the hell I'm gonna write for this one. So please forgive me for this shittish chapter. I'll try harder next time. Lmao. Sorry guys!

By the way, check out my new story "Dead in Ditches." I swear, it's much better than this crap :/

Jace stumbled toward me and I smiled.

"You're drunk," I said.

He laughed like it was the funniest thing he'd heard in a long time. "No, I'm not," he slurred.

He was pretty cute when he denied being drunk.

He stumbled toward me and I smiled, taking a step back. He stretched out an arm toward me, and then he suddenly lost balance and fell on top of me.

"Jace!" I hissed. "Get the hell of me!"

I tried shoving him off me, but he wouldn't budge. He started shaking violently.

"Jace! Jace, what's wrong?" I said, trying to look at face.

"I got you!" he yelled, laughing. "You think I'm drunk? You can't get drunk in Pancrea! Oh, god, Zo, your face--"

"Zo?" I interrupted.

"Yes, Zo. It's a nickname, dumbass." He rolled his eyes.

"Could you get off me, already?" I snapped. I was pretty mad at him for trying to trick me. Well, tricking me.

"Nope," he smiled, and suddenly I realized how close we were. I think he noticed at the same time as me beacause he shoved himself up, and then awkwardly brushed dirt off his shirt.

And then he left the room.

Leaving me alone.

Wow. I hate this. Have you ever had the feeling that youy HATE what you wrote? Cuz I'm having that feeling. I dunno when I'll write again.

Sorry.

Lmao.