Chapter 1

Writing gets better at Chapter 16 :)
----------------------------------------------------
Stiles is sitting in class, bored as always. His grades were good, he already knew most of the stuff the teachers were talking about, so mostly he was just sitting there spacing out.
But today, today it's different.
-
Stiles gets out of his Jeep to meet Scott, his best friend and his girlfriend Allison.
"Hey, lovebirds." he says. "Good Morning" they both reply.
As they walk into the School together, they get joined by Lydia and her boyfriend Jackson, the Twins Aiden and Ethan, Isaac and Kira.
Stiles takes his books out his locker and walks towards the classroom.
He sits in his seat, preparing for another class of boredom. Suddenly Coach Finstock, his Teacher and Lacrosse Coach, obviously, walks in. Nothing special, but then...
There's a girl walking in behind Coach. Her long, brown curls bounce so beautiful with every step she walks. Her eyes are a dark chocolate brown, her full lips have a natural rose color. She has perfect curves.
Stiles notices her immediately.
He looks at her with a strange feeling in his stomach, asking himself why she looks so familiar to him.
The mysterious girl takes a seat behind him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys, it's shipstalia.x from Instagram here! This is the first Chapter of my Stalia Fanfiction and I hope you like it! I don't know how long I'll continue this & when I upload, I just want to know what you think about my writing skills!