Chapter 39 - Distance

Heyloo people! I'm back after some time! Missed me? :/

I missed Mohabbat and you people so much tho! :( Sorry for the mistake earlier. Hehe

I'm expecting loads of comments. So you guys better colour my mehnat! :P Haha

P/S : Guys, please correct my Urdu! /.\

Happy reading!

*******

Aman's POV

2 and a half years later...

"Thanks, buddy!" I smiled at the tea boy who just passed me a cup of coffee.

"Mention not, Bhaiya!" He smiled sheepishly at me and I giggled at the Indian accent presented in his words.

That fifteen years old boy kept on passing drinks to the people in the set and I picked my glass, sipping my favourite coffee while gazing around the set. The set was quite calm, free from all the hustles as it was a break time for everyone.

The birds chirping sounds and hot wind brushed my ears, I could feel sweat bead was rolling down my temple as the location was quite hot. I wasn't familiar with the temperature especially village's and though Haryana was different from what I heard but I couldn't deny the fact that it was far way more beautiful.

Suddenly my mobile rang, breaking my reverie and I bounced unexpectedly. I quickly put my cup down the table in front of me and shoved my hand in my pocket, taking my mobile out.

Seeing Shehryaar Sir's name on the screen, my eyes were widened in surprise and I gulped down, knowing very well why he called. I took in a good deep breath, wearing a smile on my lips and then I swept the screen to answer him.

"Assalamualaikum, Sir!" I greeted politely.

"Waalaikumsalam, Aman. Where are you?" He asked softly and I hid my smile.

"At the shooting spot, Sir." I replied using the same tone as him and heard he inhaled deeply.

"Where?" He questioned again shortly and I furrowed, yet I parted my lips.

"Haryana, Sir." I answered and he silenced himself for a couple of seconds and I didn't bother to disturb him either.

"Acha. Where's Hussain? I called him but he didn't pick. Is he busy?" He finally stepped onto the point and I smiled, running my eyes around the spot. Obviously, Hussain Sir would ignore him even though he isn't busy and Shehryaar Sir knows this very well but still, he doesn't mind.

"Sir is taking a break in his van I guess." I responded and he sighed upon hearing it.

"Can you pass him the phone? I want to talk to him." He said and I bit my lower lip, thinking though I know I have no other choice than passing the call.

These brothers are both stubborn.

"Uhm...okay, Sir. I'll return your call in a while." I said reluctantly and heard a complete silence at the other side as if Shehryaar Sir was in a deep thought.

"Okay, Aman. I'll wait." He finally agreed and I hung up.

I then stood up and left the tent to find Hussain Sir. I walked up to his van and opened the doors before I entered in. I stepped in his resting lounge but I found nobody there, made me furrow.

"Sir?" I called out as I approached the toilet and knocked on the door. The door was slightly parted, telling me that he was not in there as well.

I then walked out of the van with frown eyebrows and halted myself when I saw his bodyguards who were securing outside the van.