Time To Tell The Parents

En başından başla

"Uh... Dad, we're back together now."

"I knew thaaa-t!" He said, the tone in his voice giving away he didn't.

"No you didn't." He said quickly, and, quite harshly before muttering things to Julian, completely excluding us.

I hate to admit, Jayden could be awfully rude to his father. They had their moments where they were great to each other, but when Jayden was under stress, he always tended to take it out of John, who would usually only be trying to help, even if he was stickybeating a little.

I just shook my head at John, smiling. I grasped around his shoulder, he was the most adorable dad I had ever seen, trying not to bring up anything embarressing or possibly heartwrenching in front of us two, but at the same time trying to figure out what was going on. I had to laugh at it, I just hoped Jayden would be like that, boy, it would make life fun.

John looked to me and smiled brightly, as if it was all okay.

"Come and sit down Krystina!" John suddenly came up with, looking to the boys to follow.

They pleasantly smiled, but followed behind distancing themselves away from us, still.

Once we were all sitting down, John offered drinks and ran out of the room to complete our requests.

I knew this was now Julian's queue.

"So... Tell me everything!!" Julian fangirled into my ear.

"Um... I found out not even two weeks ago!" I chuckled.

His face disappointed a little before it lightened up again.

"Atleast tell me if it's a boy or girl, or are you waiting? Oh my God, don't make me wait, you shouldh've found out, why would you wait? You better not have waited, that wouldn't be fair on anyon--"

"Julian?" I shook my head.

"What?"

"Uh... I don't find out the sex until... I don't know... Like, three months?!

"Really? That long?? Well don't blame me, I'm a male, I don't know shit about babies."

"Of course you don't Julian." I shook my head semi-enthusiastically.

"Hey, It's not my fault!" He cheekily grinned at us.

Jayden just sat in his seat, facing away from us, stroking dog Bella's ear.

"So, did you like, get pregnant the first time you did it?" Julian asked with no fear.

Jayden snapped his head at Julian, as I was expecting his look to be humoured or at least calm, instead, he shot Julian with his eyes as his lips crumbled into an angry position.

"Um... What kind of question is that?" Jayden pronounced loudly.

Julian's facial expression turned blank, I sat there awkwardly before John came back with two mugs placing them down and running back out and grabbing two more. He switched the television on and set the volume to a certain minimum, murmuring filling the room.

"So... What did I miss? I heard a bit of yelling?"

"It was nothing, just a bit of mucking around." I smiled sweetly.

He smiled back and shook his head, fliping through chanels quietly as the two boys sat awkwardly. I think I was the only one who could feel the tension.

Jayden obviously felt awkward about his mates knowing we'd had sex.

I was surprised, I thought he'd be proud, I thought he'd go along big noting himself even. Like other boys and their mates. But obviously not. I felt slightly insulted, most guys would be proud to have had it before their mates, (atleast I thought he had) so I felt like a bit of an embarressment to him.