Chapter One.

A/N: I've decided not to put  cast together, because i like stories more with unknown people. So you can just expect some tumblr boys & girls.

Song for this chapter:

Fighter from Christina Aguilera

A picture of Sam on tha sidee -->

Enjoy!

o.O

Will P.O.V

"Will! Come down here and give me my beer! Or do i have to come up there?" My dad came back, and he's already back in normal state. "I have to finish something!" Well, actually, that's not true. I found out that the girl from today is in this dancecrew, and i'm just watching her dancingvideos over and over again. Why can't she leave my mind? "Will!" Sigh. "I'll be down in a second!" Wrong answer.

The door swings open and my father barges in with a baseballbat. "I said that i want you to get me my fucking beer!" There goes a lamp. "I had to finish something. I told you that." Well, i watched dancevideos, but i also was thinking about a nice way to refuse the profighting offer. "THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!" Aaaaand there goes my laptop. "Goddamnit, THAT WAS MINE!" Instead of another subject in my room, the bat hits my face. Well that's going to leave a nice bruise. "WHY" hit. "ARE" hit. "YOU" hit. "EVEN" hit. "MY" hit. "SON!" and this goes on for a while until i'm laying on the floor, pretty much crawled up like a ball.

"You useless piece of shit." is the last thing i hear before i pass out.

o.O

Sam P.O.V

"And then, we did math. And i suck at it, so all of a sudden, Johnny comes up and helps m with it! I think i'm starting to like him!" How does she always makes me smile when i had the suckiest day ever? I look at Steffi to see her looking up to me. "How was your day?" Yeah. Howdo you explain being chased after by the cops and kissing a random pervert on the street to an eight year old? 

"Well, we danced you know? With the crew? And it went very well. All the people were clapping fo us." Her eyes lighten up when i mention the word dancing. The girl loves it. But unlike me, she wants to become a professional Balletdancer and join some famous groups and go to academys like the Ailey Extension or something like that. I'm more of a hip hop kind of girl.

Once we're in our street, all the people are looking up to us. "Waddup?" i simply ask. Then suddenly, i'm almost strangled and shoved up against a wall. "You fucking hoe! You said you loved me and then you're still sleeping around with my fucking best mate?" "Gee Jay! Calm your tits bro. It's me, not Gina." a chuckle leaves my mouth. "Oh shit! I'm sorry Sam! I ju" a scream cuts him of. "Fuck." I run pass Jay straight to my house, where Steffi is laying on the ground. I give her to Jay. "Shhh, calm down. I'm going to talk to her. It's going to be fine okay? Just Trust me." And i walk into the house. Aka Hell.

The sound of a gun getting ready is near my head. "Elisa, put the gun down." The words leave my mouth slowly. I'm suprised how calm i am. "No." Another voice says. I know i shouldn't, but i hate that voice. "Put it down, mom."