'Think, Trinity, think.' "Maybe we should go face the woods. The shooter said that he wasn't the only one hunting us anymore. I have a feeling he was talking about the monster lurking the halls. Overall, I feel that we have a better chance against the guy with the gun."

Karen grimaced. "Although I hate to admit it, I agree, girl."

"Lauren?"

With a breath, she replied, "Makes sense, let's go."

We started heading out of the hospital and it wasn't long until we were back inside the vast forest. We began walking and the sky was brighter, it was about noon.

"Guys, hold up a second." Lauren stopped suddenly.

"What is it? Is Trinity having some issues over there?" Karen pointed at me accusatively.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what is wrong with me. My eyes aren't corresponding to the light . . . I think I'm having a migraine," I managed to say.

"We need to keep moving, for safety," argued Jeremy.

"Please, just give me a minute. That's all I ask." I put my hands over my eyes and began shaking.

"Guys, I feel bad." Lauren bit her lip.

"What now, did you kill someone too?"

"I just feel bad. Think about Austin's body, all alone and sad," Lauren sobbed.

"Your point is?" Karen asked bluntly.

"I think we should go back and ... and bury him."

"Lauren, we don't have the time —" Jeremy began impatiently.

"No, Jeremy. The only thing we don't have time for is your lack of compassion. I agree with Lauren."

"Ok. It's all up to you, Trinity. What should we do?"

'Me again.' "Honestly, it's just another risk that we don't necessarily have to take right now. Although it tears me to shreds to say it, we just can't. It could give away our location and ruin everything. Or end everything." My eyes began to water.

"I- I understand. Once this is all over with, we can make sure that he is taken care of." Lauren's head tilted downward.

"Ok. Now can we-" Karen paused.

BANG! A gunshot rang through the woods.

"The shooter, he found us!" I trembled.

"Jeremy! You've been shot!" Lauren squealed. Her eyes were immediately swallowed by tears caused by the fear of losing him.

"I don't feel anything." Jeremy blinked.

"Guys, we need to run!" I grabbed Lauren's wrist.

I pulled and the others followed after us. We were on the run again.

"Don't look back," I huffed.

"Can't deny you there!" Lauren agreed.

BANG!

"Guys, sl-slow down. I- I can't-" Karen fell to the ground.

"Karen!" Jeremy yelped.

"We have to help Karen." I turned to Lauren. "She fell in-"

Before I could finish the sentence, the three of us fell also. We hit the dirty tile and carefully stood up.

"Oh, dammit!" I hollered. "We're back in the asylum!"