Chapter 35: Raging Fire

Start from the beginning

"Why are....you here?" Her voice was strained. It's hard for her to use her powers in a long period of time but she has to.

"Just wanted to check, and warn you." Raven quiet and I continued.

"He's not...whoever is in...Starfire won't give up. He waited for a long time for this moment and took him most of his energy to move and reach her vulnerable soul." Raven looked at me unexpectedly

"I know." She looked grim. She knows who is controlling her!

"Who." Venom was laced in my words. Whoever did this is going to pay. May it be my life's end but I don't care. Whoever it is will pay.

Raven looked sad for a moment before her face was turned to utter coldness.

"My father. Trigon."

____________________

(Robin)

The first thing that greeted me when I opened my eyes where pitch black darkness.

I stood up and tried to look for something to guide me but it was all black.

Everytime I see Starfire's mind its black

"Starfire!" I yelled and my voice echoed through the room or whatever space I'm in. Then there were lights on both of my sides flickering one by one lighting up the path. It was a hallway.

I walked further, it was lit enough to see what was ahead but if something or anything happens I have to be ready.

My staff was at my hand and I moved cautiously. The hallway seem endless. No doors, no sign of anyone.

"R-robin..." There was a weak echo. MY blood surged with adrenaline. That voice sounds familiar.

"Starfire." I breathed. Then I began running. I wasn't thinking rationally. Something might come at me but I was too rushed. I ran and ran until there was a bright light.

I closed my eyes then let them adjust to the brightness of the light.

and it was a nightmare

I'm inside a cave. Black and gems covered the walls. Magma was on the bottom and it was hot. But at the same time there was a icy breeze brushing into me.

"Robin! Help!" Starfire shouted somewhere on the top. I started grappling through the rock trying to reach her.

"ROBIN!" She screamed and I pushed myself quicker

at last I reached the top ledge. There was a thin layer of cloth covering the opening of what seems like a cave.