Chapter14-I remember(not edited )

Kelly POV

Holy hell, I have not cursed since high school.

"Scott-t , is-s , that-t , y-y-you!!?", I asked shocked out of my life

" Kelly , it is me , I missed ", he said coming closer

I love him sooo, much and I miss him soo much but I just can't make it so easy for him to get me back. He came really close like he was about to kiss me when I shifted to his ear and bit it and whispered ,

" Your not gonna get me back that easy", with that said , I pulled away and closed my front door . It looked like he was shocked out of his pants. Score one for Kelly , ya . I heard his car drive off and there it was , he's gone. He doesn't even care . I can't allow this to repeat again. I just can't .

Pull yourself together and forget about him. Also , remember the last thing he told you .

What was that again ............oh I remember "I will always love you", . Oh god that even made it worst. Fuck , shit , fuck , shit . I turned off the television and went up my room , I brushed my teeth and turned on the conditioner and went to bed. I can't stop thinking about Scott. Why?!

Cause you still love HIM

No I don't , OK probably I do . But he left me plus he can get any girl he wants since he owns a lot of buildings in New York and he is hot. I just shut my eyes and try my best to forget about him.

***********

I was dressed and ready for work . I drank my coffee and took up my car keys and went to the car, suddenly my phone starts to ring, I looked at it and it was my mom.

" Hey mom",

"Hey sweetie"

"The family gathering is happening tonight right ?"

Shit I forgot about that

"Ya mom it's tonight "

"Oh we also invited , Scott, you know that he is really famous right "

"What, you invited him , I thought it was a FAMILY gathering"

"Ya , but he is close to us and we thought it wouldn't be a problem, since you haven't seen him in a very long time"

"It's fine "

"OK that's what I thought , anyway have a great time at work"

"Bye mom"

The call ended and I was off to work.

************

"Yes, yes ,yes I know, but if you want me to be your lawyer the cost is at least 10million , because of the case" I said talking to a client.

"Excuse me Miss , someone is here to meet you", Jake said

" Gimme a minute ",

I finished talking , and I told Jake to let in the person .
The person walked in and closed the door , as the person walked in I knew who it was , it was Scott.

" What do you want , don't you see I'm  busy !!!!",

"Yes , Miss I see your busy but I think I can just come and take like 30 minutes out of your time "he said smiling

I went up in his face, ohhhh he smells really really good, god I just want to make out with him right now. I said
" Well , I am too busy to deal with a heartless bitch like you", I snapped , I didn't even mean that , I just wanted to sound rude. He came even closer, the worst part I didn't move. It's like his face is 2inches away from mine.

"And I know you want to kiss this heartless bitch right now ", he said smirking . I love it when he smirks and smiles. With that said he pushed me against the wall and started , I couldn't help myself but kiss him back it was a very , very deep and passionate kiss. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and explored inside . I moaned and then he pushed me down on my desk and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist . I pulled off his shirt and he did the same . I tugged his hair softly and he groaned , he started kissing my cheek , then my chin , then my neck , then my collar bone , then my chest. I moaned out really loud, and he whispered between kisses that he loves me . Oh god this feeling is to die for, i haven't had this feeling in years .

" Excuse me Miss , are you OK in there? ", Jake asked . Has I heard his voice I pushed Scott away.

" Yes , I'm fine, just go back to what you were doing !!!", I said

"What the fuck Scott!!!",

" What's the problem , your the one who moan loud enough for him to hear!", he whisper shouted

"Well , I am not the one who caused me to moan!", I shouted whisper

" You can't just come here and compel me with your looks or your charming words or your really attractive body", I just realized what I said

"Oh so you do think my body is attractive ",he said smirking

Right now I am sitting on the desk shirtless and he is standing in front of me shirtless. There was no noise for a few minutes , it was really awkward.

" I think you should get going now ", I said breaking the silence

" Ya , see you tonight ", with that said he put on his shirt and fixed his hair , and walked out. What he did to me brought back so much memories of us , I think we really do belong with each other.

Hey readers , my likes are increasing rapidly thank you for that thanks for the views too keep reading and vote. Love ya !!!!!!