Chapter 4 [EDITED]

-----------------------------
(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(Y/YT/N) Your Youtube Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color

(F/C) Favorite Color 

(Italics) Thoughts

(Bold) Author's Note

----------------------------

~(Y/N)'s Perspective~

I was bouncing on the bed where Ross laid still asleep.

"Ross! WAKE UP!" I yelled hitting him with a pillow.

"No... five more minutes," He grumbled.

"I'll give you a kiss if you get up," I cooed.

Ross shot up smiling.

"I'm up, where's my kiss?" He sang happily.

I leaned over and kissed him on the lips. I smiled at him once it was over. I heard the doorbell go off.

"ROSE IS HERE AHH!" I shouted running to the door.

Rose stood with her luggage in hand. Her amber hair shone in the early morning light.

"ROSE!" I jumped into her arms hugging her.

"Hey (Y/N)! Miss me much?" She laughed hugging me back.

I helped Rose with her luggage. We came inside, I showed her to the guest bedroom that I have. I let her get settled in as I went to check on Ross.

His lazy butt was still in bed. I laughed and let him sleep. I rummaged through my dresser looking for clothes to wear. I pulled out a (F/C) flannel shirt and black skinny jeans. I took my clothes with me to the bathroom to get dressed.

~Time Skip after getting ready~

I saw Rose looking through the kitchen cabinets.

"Looking for food?" I called rubbing my hair with my (F/C) towel.

"Uh, yeah, you guys have nothing to eat," She groaned shutting the fridge.

"When Ross gets up we will go get something to eat. Then you can come to work with us," I cheered.

"Plus I really need to go grocery shopping since I finally have everything unpacked and put away!" I giggled.

~Once Ross wakes up~

Rose, Ross and I drove to McDonald's to grab a quick breakfast before work. I am so happy that Rose is here, I really want her to like Red and Red to like her. I sighed.

"What?" Ross glanced at me.

"Nothing, I'll tell you about it later," I murmured.

After we got our food we drove to the offices.

"Here we are!" I exclaimed.

"Cool," Rose said getting out of the car.

Rose and I raced inside leaving Ross to grab the food. Once we got inside I introduced her to Max and the editors. I then introduced her to Barney. Then Adam, Jess, and finally the cherry on top... Red.

"Knock knock," I smiled walking into Red's office.

"Hey (Y/N)," He said standing from his chair.

"Red this is my best friend Rose! Rose this is Red," I was nervous how this would go.

"Hi, nice to meet you I am a big fan," Rose said shyly sticking her hand out.

"Hi, nice to meet you to. I am glad you watch my videos always nice to meet a fan," Red was blushing! 

I left them to talk and went to Ross's office.

"Hey!" I walked in.

"So what's going on?" He munched on his food spinning in his chair, slowly coming to a stop. I closed his office door.

"A few days ago Red came over to my house before you did. He kissed me, but I stopped him. We didn't say anything after that. There was too much tension. I called Rose and asked her to come here to meet Red just to help try and ease the pain, or heartbreak. Red is one of my best friends and I don't want to see him get hurt." I sighed.

I looked at Ross... he did not look happy.

---------------------------------------------------------

BUM BUM BUM!!! Ross is so mad! Why? Well you will just have to find out in the next chapter! See you later my little carrots! Bye bye! [Computer is being weird, sorry if spacing looks weird, I'll try and fix it.]

-Scattered_Memories

[EDITED]