twelve.

"no! i don't even know why he said it. it's not like i said something complimentary before him!"

"well did you ask him a question or something that would lead him on?"

"well.. no- sort of?"

"now niall, how in the hell do you 'sort of' lead someone on?"

"i don't know louis okay? i guess it's kind of complicated."

"and he has a girlfriend?"

"yeah.."

louis sneered. "if i ever cheated on my girlfriend with a guy, i would be in deep shit."

"that's what ive been telling him? but i guess he's kind of an idiot."

"you think so?" louis scoffed as if it were obvious. well, it kind of was.

"im not sure if i like him or not. i think he likes me.."

"well yeah! if he called you beautiful, i would think so!"

"okay quit getting sassy with me, lou. i know that's your thing, but i don't need it right now."

"right, right. sorry lad."

niall and louis continued to talk about harry until niall figured out what he was going to do.

instead of just being fuck buddies, niall was going to have a conversation with harry about their feelings.

and maybe talk to his girlfriend, kendall, he thinks her name was?

*

*

*

hey guys! sorry that was so short im just having a bit of writers block rn. so yeet about that !!1!1!

and ayeee what about nigel and candle talking ? ;)) thiS IS GONNA BE GOOOOD

so that's why you should:

vote
comment
and follow bc then ill be #blessed :)

-all the love xx sarah