two(!)

[ the (!) means sex scenes. ]

"fuck." niall fumbled with the door.

"niall is that you?" he heard the familiar sexy voice. "yeah, let me in." he replied back to harry.

the door squeaked open, and before harry could even greet niall, he was all over him.

"hey baby-" harry was cut off by nialls hands groping his ass.
harry smirked against nialls neck. "miss me that much?"

"let's get this to the bedroom." he led the way, the whole time, while nialls lips still attached to his. harry moaned in pleasure as niall pushed him against the doorway, ( they take turns topping ), sticking his tongue into harrys mouth, asking for entrance.

harry opens his mouth to let nialls tongue roam. "you taste so good." niall hums into harrys lips. "i missed you baby boy."

harry pushes the door open, and they fall back into the bed. harry straddles niall, as they continue to make out. "enough of this shit." niall states." i wanna feel you."

niall fumbles with harry's tight ass jeans. harry unbuttons his own shirt, in a hurry. " how bad do you want me?" harry cried out.

"so bad, so bad!"

"then kiss me you fool." ( fuck off larry shippers lmAO SORRY BUT DIS A NARRY FIC IM JUST STEALING YO THUNDER )

once they were both undressed, they continued to make out. niall then grabbed lube from the drawer next to harry's bed. he rubbed it all over his long, hard, length.

"hurry up, horan! i wanna feel you so tight.." harry moaned into nialls ear, which made niall want him even more. ( which was barely possible. )

to be continued•
•••••

im gonna make y'all wait for a full smut scene you horny little animals.

yOURE PROLLY SO MAD AT ME IM LAUGHING EVILY

I PROMISE I WILL MAKE A FULL SMUT SCENE SOME OTHER TIME OKAY?

*pinky promises*

ok so here's my cue

vote
comment
and follow bc i will give you a piece of pizza if you do.

-all the love xx sarah