A/N

Um...so, to make it a little bit more clear for ya, i ened this story. I know it doesn't have an ending, but I don't really have the imagination to write more and it's already too messed up...

You could call this shit "What is life" a ...um...thing that sums up how I write and my ideas...I think. Btw, I know that the title doesn't have anything to do with the story, but I was drunk and uninspired, so fml.

Soooo, I won't write that much now, because school is a horrible thing, and because life, but I will try and start like...3-4 stories , I know it's really strange because I said I won't write that much, but like this I won't be obligated to write just one thing, like a story in which they have to take SO LOOOONG to fuck.

I wanna say that I am horrible with romantic stuff, because I'm not a romantic person, but I will try not doing bdsm or hard-core shit in every chapter.

Future story titles:

Random bullshit- in which I will write random things, or 200 words stories from my English classes

Love from the future- An ereri fanfic and that's all I will say :)

Call me daddy- ...it's ereri and, I think you got the rest

Recommended yaoi- I will do with a random ship a scene of sex from that yaoi so you could get what's it about, then write a review about it.

So...yeah

Have a nice day ... Evening...whatever
(good night is for me so dunno what should I say)

Love, Demino :3