6~ Parted

Jerome's POV~ Me and Mitch were kissing roughly and honestly I thought we were going to...have sex...but Vikk charges in.

"Guys. We need one of you to go lava mining and the other to do a crazy shop run. Who wants to do what?" He asked in what seemed like a rush.

"I honestly don't know what's safer?" Mitch said then chuckled, God his laugh is cute.

"Umm, I'll go lava mining, only if that's ok with you Mitch?" I asked just hoping to survive a crazy lava pit.

"That's fine Biggums." He said. I raised an eyebrow not having a clue what he's talking about.

"It's a nick name." He added.

"By the way Mitch you miiiight have to do two shop runs depending on what Jerome finds in the cave." Vikk said.

Mitch nodded. 

"Jerome here's who'll be mining with you." Vikk said moving out of the way to reveal a robot and a cow.

"Hi I'm Breydan." The cow said.
(SORRY IF NAME SPELT WRONG!)

"I'm Matt." The robot said.

AFTER ACTIVITY TIME SKIP!

I come up to the cabana with 4 emeralds, 15 diamonds, 7 coal and that's all. Thanks Fortune.

Mitch is sitting on a chest at the top, he must've been running like hell.

"Sorry babe." I said and handed him the bag with all the goodies in it.

"It's ok. I love you Jerome. Want to come with me?" Mitch asked but Matt (NADESHOT) interrupted.

"Sorry man. We need JayRome for road to saddle." He said with a laugh at the end.

"It's fine. See you guys later." Mitch called as he walked off.

Time Skip!

I lay in my bed as Mitch came home, he quickly undressed and went into his bed.

"Jerome." He whispered.

"Yes babe?" I replied.

"Can you...sleep with me tonight...?" He asked.

"Ok Mitch." I said and I slipped into his bed.

His arm wrapped around me so I kissed him roughly on the lips, he moaned and then we parted.

"I missed you today Biggums, I love you." Mitch said.

"I love you too babe." I said.