Chapter Two: Adventure and mischief

You and your friends are out and shopping. You hit up a kpop store and blow $345 bucks between the three of you. You guys drop the stuff off at your guys hotel room and then leave again but ou don't check your phone or grab it. You put your things down and leave again with your friends and make sure that housekeeping wouldn't come.
You guy end up showing back at the hotel around 4 in the morning and are hushed by the front desk for being to loud. You guys heading into the lounge and get some coffee and once your cooled down you head back upstairs to your guy's room.
"Hey have you checked your phone yet?" Sophina asked.
Angelic gives you googly eyes and asks, "Wait you haven't had your phone this whole time? And why would you need to check it?"
"I kinda got Jimins number and called him but it went to voicemail and I decided instead of being depressed, I would go hang out with you guys and just have fun. Yes it'd be nice to have talked to I'm or have him actually like me but i Don care if he does I'm going to stay positive." You say this and smile proudly at what you say.
You didn't notice but a tear had fallen and Angelic was wiping it away and then you were brought into an embrace from Angelic and Sophina.
"We are so proud of you and glad that you don't let this hold you back." Sophina and Angelic say at the same time.
Angelic keeps talking after the hug, "Even though he may not like you, you still help it strong and didn't get all sad and down. You didn't let depression hit you. And you pushed through it. Plus I mean we," *Angelic points at her and Sophina* "are like the whole package and more. I mean where could you go wrong"
*you all three laugh together and look through your clothes, again forgetting about your phone. But this time it's not on purpose, but you're still so glad*
After and hour later it's now 5 in the morning almost 6 and you remember about your phone. You get up and walk to the bedside table and pick up your phone.
You stand in shock at what you see on your phone screen after you unlock it....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Sorry if the chapters are short.