Jealous.(CAKE)

It wasn't that Luke always got what he want, but Luke always got what he wanted. He got his ice cream from Calum if he wanted it, he got the new guitar if he wanted and of course, when Luke asked for love, he got it.

Luke was a spoiled boy when he was younger, simply because he is the youngest. He still is spoiled, but this time, he actually has to do something for it.

Long story short: Luke is not amused, like, at all.

Mostly because his boyfriend and fellow bandmate Calum hasn't had sex with Luke for the past three weeks and to say that Luke is horny, is an understatement. Luke is a nineteen year old teenage boy, who has his needs. Luke doesn't know how often he has masturbated in those three weeks, of course, when Calum wasn't home or any of the other boys really.

Because Luke is loud. He's not the one who moans just a few times, no. It's his way of communicating when he's making love or being fu.cked into the matress by his boyfriend.

''Cally..'' Luke drags out his words as he feels his boyfriend getting out of bed, groaning as Calum just ignores him and walks to their hotel bathroom. ''If you don't want me anymore you can just tell me..'' Luke whispered to himself, turning around to lay on his side, facing their hotel room door, his back to the bathroom.

Luke sighs as he hears the shower turn on after a few minutes of silence, and he closes his eyes as he just listens to the drops of water falling onto the cold tiled floor in the bathroom.

He pretends to sleep as he hears Calum exit the bathroom fifteen minutes later, and he holds back a sniffle as Calum just walks out of the room without saying a thing.

Was this it? Calum didn't cuddle Luke at all the last three nights they slept in this hotel, or even talked to him. The only thing he said was during the interviews they had here in London. Luke's eyes started to tear as he realized that his boyfriend of four and a half years didn't love him anymore, didn't want him anymore at all.

His eyebrows furrow as he sniffles, his whole body soon shaking with the huge amount of power his ugly sobs come out of his mouth. He weakly pulls the blanket of off him and gets himself out of bed as he slowly walks to the bathroom. The light is still on from when Calum used it just minutes prior and Luke sniffles.

He pulls of his black boxers and throws them in the laundry bag grabbing on of the fluffy black towels hanging from the towel rack as he steps into the shower, turning it on. The extreme heath coming from the water lets Luke know that Calum was lost in his thoughts while in the shower.

He lets the water burn his skin as his eyes close, rethinking all of the things he had said to Calum for the past two months that could've possibly ruined everything for Luke and Calum. But, nothing that Luke can remember, is actually so harsh or so stupid that could make Calum lose his love for the blonde boy.

He shivers as all of the sudden the water goes cold, his body not ready for such a change of temperature so it starts to tingle and Luke groans as he shuts the shower of, grabbing his towel and wrapping it around his waist.

Knowing that no one could've entered the hotel room except for Calum, Luke steps out of the bathroom just in his towel. He's slightly dissapointed when he sees no one in the room, he was secretly hoping for Calum, to atleast be able say goodmorning to his boyfriend.

Luke frowned at the word, not even sure if he was Calum's boyfriend, at all. Luke shakes his head, sitting down on their bed and wiping his face with his hands. He watches as small water drops fall from his wet hair, onto the messed up bed. He cracks a sad smile when he looks at the clock, realizing that they have to leave for an interview at Capital.FM in an hour.