Girlfriend (lashton)

Luke gracefully walked into school, the place he dreaded most as he flattens his skirt and sees two boys at the entrance winking at him. ''Nice skirt, angel.'' One of them comment, causing Luke to  giggle, winking at the guy before walking further, to his locker.

''Those guys are thirsty as hell, Luke. They need girlfriends.'' Luke smiles as he hears his best friend Calum's voice. The blonde turned around to look into the brown eyes that Calum himself owned, and smiled even wider.

''True that. Have you got any news?'' At first, Calum frowns, but then nods. ''His girlfriend slept over at his house today..'' Calum sighs as Luke face drops. ''Damnit. How can I win over his heart?'' Calum shrugs before his mouth opens again.''Twenty feet behind you Luke.'' He whispers in the blonde's ear, Luke slowly turns around to catch a glimpse of Ashton.

The curly haired lad was walking down the corridor in black skinny jeans, a flannel hanging low on his hips and a grey beanie holding the curls on his head together. ''He is so hot.'' Luke whispers, and sees the man of his dreams walk further, turning a corner and disappearing from Luke's eyesight.

''Hey Luke and Cal, are we gonna rehearse for friday?'' Their band mate and best friend, Oliver, walks up to the two. When he sees Luke's face, he chuckles. ''Let me guess, Ashton was spotted with his girlfriend?'' Calum answers for Luke with a simple nod.

''She slept over at his house, Calum saw it. And yes, I want to try out a new song before actually singing it at the festival.'' Oliver nods, before the three boys walk to the cafetaria, to sit down and relax for the last few minutes they have before hell starts again.

''I want to try out a new song to practise for the performance of Friday, try something new.'' Oliver nods, and Calum shrugs. ''We gotta find the chords and the bass tabs though and the drum thingy for Jay.'' Luke nods, ''I'll send those this afternoon, alright?'' Calum nods.

''I gotta go though, physical education is starting and i have to get dressed!'' Oliver says as he high-fives his friends before walking off. ''He still says the full word, why doesn't he just say P.E..'' Luke sighs and Calum laughs.

''No one knows.''

--

''You rocked it Luke! We are so ready for tonight!'' Jay says as he steps from behind his drumkit. ''Thanks, Jay. You guys did great on your instruments.'' Luke responds, making Calum roll his eyes. ''I messed up at the bridge with the bass, let's hope and pray that doesn't happen tonight.'' He sighs as he sits down, rubbing his sweaty fingers onto his back jeans.

''Don't worry Cal, it's just at the festival. It's not like we are playing for thousands of people.'' Oliver comments, putting his guitar on his standard before all of the boys walk towards Jay's kitchen.

Jay is twenty-three years old, five years older than the other boys and he lives on his own in a small suburban home. It's their practise house, seeing as his garage is sound proof so the neigbours don't complain. Jay grabs a box of frozen chicket nuggets out of the freezer, gesturing to it. ''Nice dinner?'' The boys laugh, but nod.

''We seem to have no choice..'' Calum says as he opens the cabinets, seeing nothing but empty glasses and such. ''Don't complain, i'm sorry i don't have rice for you.'' Oliver gasps at Jay's words, Luke making a sound of 'oooh'

''Haha, very funny assho.le'' Calum grins and Jay slides the chicken nuggets into the oven.

-